+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek and Drew

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    I thought they looked incredibly petty when they refused to let Teri look at the book with them.
    So did I. I know it's a game and you're trying to keep an advantage over the other teams, but I think that the Twins should've shared the map. Ian didn't act up, and that was a good thing. It could've turned ugly quickly. The One twin didn't owe anything to Teri for helping him find his clue, but it would've been nice if he had returned that act of kindness when he had the chance. Just my opinion.

It wasn't a big deal. The Twins are still my second favorite team, but I don't think they need to start being mean in order to win the game. But I'm not in there shoes........, so I don't know how stress caused by the race would make me act.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I didn't really think the hats were all that cute
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I ragged on one of the hats in my recap, but honestly I think they puled off the look rather well
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I saw that Cali!

And the pulled it off much better than I could have

I DO like the fact that they wear different colors to help us differentiate them more though.

Which one did you think was better (or worse)....the red one or the blue one with the flakes on it?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

The hats looked good on them.I liked both the hats for some reason (probably coz D/D were wearing them!). MY 100th post!

alexia
    i want twins to win. or be in top three at least.
    yeah i heard some say that the top three will be ian/teri, flo/zach and ken/gerard. whatever. i would love to see flo go next week.

please. she's been so whiny and nasty. she sabotages other teams and does not do much to help her own team! who's been doing most of the roadblocks? Zach. who's been driving well and hard? Zach. who's been bearing with all the whining? Zach.
    so yeah.. go twins. go ken gerard. go JVJ. show them that good teams and nice couples can win

so yeah, flo to go next week...

alexia
    yeah methinks it was plain silly of derek to not let teri and ian share the book. it wouldn't have hurt. but if it were ken and gerard who asked instead, they would have obliged. so.. methinks it was a case of.. they didn't really like ian and teri.. therefore. and hey, he did thank teri very much for getting her the clue. yeah, that's the minimal of course. but like i said.. they're finally gettin competitive (in a petty way last leg) and ive been waiting ages for that. if they were so nice all the time they wouldn't have done well. and im proud of em for coming in second. i hope they do not lose confidence or get bashed by other teams just becos of the "clue" incident.

go twins. and go, ken and gerard i wanna see you all have fun and win some.

Welcome to the board alexia

Yeah, I've been bashing the twins for not sharing the clue, but I did at least mention somewhere on the board that it's very easy to sit here and say I would do everything nice. Very different when you are going for a million dollars.
    I don't think they will get too much greive from the other teams. It seems to me that T&I have allienated themselves from amny of the teams.
    I am not sure that "alliances" work well, but you certainly want to have "friends" along the way.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

i think the race is too tight now to make rooms for alliances
    there are too few teams left...
    plus i dun think Drew and derek will ever need teri and ian's help
    teri and ian are not that GOOD in connecting flights
    not resourceful
    bad tempered..
    a litter-bug
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Welcome to the FORT and the TAR forum Alexia!

Cali, I don't think you've been too harsh on the twins. You made a great point earlier about how because they are nice we hold them to a higher standard and expect more.

I liked the blue hat with the flakes btw...

Oh, and something on the brothers alliance....do you think that perhaps the reason the brothers alliance works so well is that 1- all 4 people are really nice and as trustworthy as possible in this game. And 2 - secretly each team would like the other to be their main competition in the Final?

Derek and Drew may think their best chances would be against K&G in case of a footrace at the end (and the fact that K&G have already used their FF)

Ken and Gerard may be thinking that their best chances would be against the twins since they have perceived them at least to be slightly directionally challenged (and also the fact that D&D have used their FF)

+ Reply to Thread