+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dennis and Andrew

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I still don't have strong feelings one way or another for this team. I agree with Wolf that there are teams that I like better (and worse).
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I really am enjoying them. I was so worried that we would be forced to watch them arguing morality all the time. There has been such a fuss made over the fact that Andrew is gay and Dad is a conservative Baptist(?). I love that you can tell Dad loves his son PERIOD.
    I find Andrew to be adorable
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I do too Cali.
    I really didn't want to have favourites this year as I get so disappointed when my faves don't win.

They were my joint number one with TNT, so they have now become my top choice.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Dennis and Andrew have TAR-watching parties every Wednesday night, and last Wednesday, Rodger Bingham (Survivor) showed up. Here's a small quote from the Richmond Register article, which can be read HERE.

“Survivor: The Australian Outback” contestant and Crittenden native Rodger Bingham was at the event to show his support. Bingham finds the “Amazing Race” to be even more stressful than “Survivor”.
    “As far as nerve-wracking goes, you’re under continual pressure and you have to get from point A to point B,” Bingham said, “In that respect, I think it is worse than ‘Survivor.’”

Seems like these reality shows and their contestants are becoming somewhat incestuous.

Wasn't there a couple on TAR2 that were best friends with Tina and her husband? I wonder if Rodger knew this family previously?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I really hope they didn't know each other beforehand.
    I don't like the idea that people applying for the show aren't starting out on an even playing field.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Big Brother's casting criteria for BB3 were atrocious. I think that Lisa was approached by a casting agent and asked to be on the show, as we some of the other houseguests.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yes she was, I believe Tonya was too.
    CBS don't really have the best track record when it comes to picking contestants fairly as the Mike Boogie/Sean/Gabe belly connection proves.
    Chiara's brother is very good friends with Mike Booger apparently so that could well have had something to do with why she was picked for BB3.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Chiara and Booger being friends (whether it was her initially or her brother) doesn't surprise me at all. Good for them -- just stay away

All this just makes me want to
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast