+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Fran & Barry - Season 9

MRD
    Fools? No. Bad luck and not really looking for clues at first, yes.

I admire the fact that htey are in good enough shape to have kept up this far. ANd that Fran did this race after having breast cancer. I think that is pretty courageous. I was surprised to see them kick butt biking last night. They are in their 60's and very fit and active for their age. Barry is a Dr., so no fool there either.

They may have bumbled around at first, but this team grew on me and I had respect for them. Not so with Mojo or Frat boys.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    They may have bumbled around at first, but this team grew on me and I had respect for them. Not so with Mojo or Frat boys.
    you echo my sentiments!
    I'm so acrophobic, I fainted when I first tried on a pair of socks.

LG.
    I thought that they ran a very good race. Sooner or later it would be tough for them to keep up with the pace that the "younger" teams were setting. I was impressed with their tandem bike riding, as they passed another team. Damn. I hope they enjoyed their time on the show and glad that they won a trip for finishing first in the prior episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Sorry to see them go. I enjoyed them and really liked how much they respected each other. They've been together most of their lives, and they still like and love each other - beautiful!

Nice race by F&B.

FORT Newbie
    Fran and Barry you will be missed

Every team member should have the respect for each other that these two do. My second favorite team and sorry to see them go; I had tears! "I'm not gonna cry", said Fran. But I kinda did.

Listening to them speak, it sounds like they're originally from North Jersey (retired to Colorado - he was a doctor at a hospital in Connecticut). I have good ears...

FORT Newbie
    They did live in West Hartford CT for 20 years and left in 1997 to live in Colorado. I just read that in the CT paper I get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011