+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Joseph & Monica - Season 9

She was scary at the pitstop. She just exuded hatred.

I think she's a tough competitor, but part of being a tough competitor is to be gracious in defeat. Had they beaten the Hippies to the Yield, they would have Yielded them. It's not like BJ & Tyler had much of a choice.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi View Post
    She was scary at the pitstop. She just exuded hatred.

I think she's a tough competitor, but part of being a tough competitor is to be gracious in defeat. Had they beaten the Hippies to the Yield, they would have Yielded them. It's not like BJ & Tyler had much of a choice.
    Joseph and Monica are the only two I actually don't like. They remind me too much of the Rob and Amber TAR show. I agree she oozed hatred. It's one of those Rob & Amber deals it's ok for me to do any darn underhanded thing but it's wrong when it's done to me. Joseph is right about one thing Monica needs to grow up.

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you Bj and Tyler have been joking about yielding MoJo for a number of shows. Big surprise they actually did it! Not. I liked BJ and Tyler. But remember there is a lot of stress on this show and they have been pushing MoJo's buttons every chance they get. I was pleased on how the show ended even if the Hippie's did not get eliminated. At least there was no preperation on there part this time. They better hope they are not going to a cold place.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands View Post
    Joseph and Monica are the only two I actually don't like. They remind me too much of the Rob and Amber TAR show. I agree she oozed hatred. It's one of those Rob & Amber deals it's ok for me to do any darn underhanded thing but it's wrong when it's done to me. Joseph is right about one thing Monica needs to grow up.
    I don't think MoJo are similar to Romber at all. Rob & Amber never fought amongst themselves. Amber never whined or "oozed hatred". I don't recall anyone doing anything underhanded to Romber but I'm sure Rob would have given them props for one-upping him.

ehh........im getting that horrid freddie & kendra vibe again....
    That's exactly my reaction to them... they're (especially Monica) so attractive, but then their ugly personalities come out. I actually think they're worse than Freddy and Kendra because Monica and Joseph are so quick to turn on each other, which Freddy and Kendra didn't do as much.

I thought it was hysterical the B.J. & Tyler decided to stir up trouble by implying there was something going on between Monica and Eric. It worked too -- it obviously irked them. If there wasn't at least a little bit of truth there, then they probably would have laughed it off.

Tyler actually did admit they were simply playing the game by threatening to yield MoJo if they weren't gonna give them money...He certainly did not mention anything about joking...I agree with some of the points stated that I certainly dislike Joseph for how he's treating Monica...

I'm sure outside the race if BJ and Tyler had started the "rumor", sure, Monica would have laughed it off in an instant...But the thing is, this is a race and it came off pretty obvious that BJ and Tyler were playing mind games to start some friction between Mojo...I certainly think she has the every right to be pissed at BJ and Tyler...And I got to say it is not a surprise that they havent been given much credit for the negative stuff that they have done simply because they are the typical happy-go-lucky guys who are so darn appealing to the mass...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon View Post
    I'm sure outside the race if BJ and Tyler had started the "rumor", sure, Monica would have laughed it off in an instant...
    I don't think that Monica's laughed off anything in her life.

And let's not forget that she has proven on international television that she is actually a prostitute (albeit it a sad and useless one), that being one who trades her physical favours for money, goods or services.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I don't think that Monica's laughed off anything in her life.

And let's not forget that she has proven on international television that she is actually a prostitute (albeit it a sad and useless one), that being one who trades her physical favours for money, goods or services.
    That means all the girls who have ever participated in fund-raising kissing booths at fairs are prostitutes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin View Post
    That means all the girls who have ever participated in fund-raising kissing booths at fairs are prostitutes as well.
    Yep.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon View Post
    Tyler actually did admit they were simply playing the game by threatening to yield MoJo if they weren't gonna give them money...He certainly did not mention anything about joking...I agree with some of the points stated that I certainly dislike Joseph for how he's treating Monica...

I'm sure outside the race if BJ and Tyler had started the "rumor", sure, Monica would have laughed it off in an instant...But the thing is, this is a race and it came off pretty obvious that BJ and Tyler were playing mind games to start some friction between Mojo...I certainly think she has the every right to be pissed at BJ and Tyler...And I got to say it is not a surprise that they havent been given much credit for the negative stuff that they have done simply because they are the typical happy-go-lucky guys who are so darn appealing to the mass...

I definitely feel that the quarelling between themselves are unwarranted and annoying.

However, the rivalry between them and BJ & Tyler is definitely not just their fault. I am not sure how the hatred started but at least from what we saw from the show, one of the reason was because MoJo refused to give them money (which is not wrong). The 'rumour' started by BJ & Tyler definitely added fuel to fire, but I also will not say that starting this 'rumour' is wrong, as this is a competition after all. However, I will not put too much blame on Monica for displaying too much 'hatred'.

Yep, saying all this, I do admire MoJo as competitors. Monica has whined on many occasions, but IMO, she displayed competitiveness and perseverance in this leg of the race.

+ Reply to Thread