+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Joseph & Monica - Season 9

i'm simply appalled by monica's behaviour!
    she's a horrible sport!petty, ungracious, whiny, cry-baby, hypocrite. urgh!no one can actuallie accentuate those words in a mere 3 episodes of reality tv.

she's such a hypocrite. sure the hippies really did yield them, it's not as if they have a choice!the mojo are biting their tail every minute!and also, just to give themselve 100 mile clear of the irritating whine coming out of her mouth every second.

i prefers jo over mo anytime. At least, he's being rational! you reach there first doesnt mean you deserve more right to yield lady!quit whinning crybaby.
    and also, another redeeming factor of jo is that he realises it's just a game afterall. mo is just PETTY!over at the mat, tyler actually congratulated everyone with a high 5 and monica ungraciously turned it down with a "NO!".

such behavior irks me!
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

I would think any single team in the race would be allowed to do whatever he or she wants, of course without any infringement to the race rules...Sure, BJ and Tyler are allowed to pose threats as well as start rumors, but what it also does is that it shows the kind of person they are in tense situations like these...

Monica is being judged at how she always whined when things dont go her way, but I agree that it is how she is when put in these competitive situations...To the heck with how she is outside the race, we are viewing them for who they are on TV...Yeah, Monica is whiny, crybaby, obnoxious...whatever...but isnt BJ and Tyler mean, manipulative with the mind games that they are playing??

IN the end, I think it all comes down to which team we prefer and like..We just tend to view teams in different perspectives which obviously results in the difference in opinions...But this is fun
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    the end, I think it all comes down to which team we prefer and like..We just tend to view teams in different perspectives which obviously results in the difference in opinions...But this is fun
    Totally agree NB - I think Monica is awful, but then again, I think the hippies are weirdos in many ways....I still love 'em!!

Think outside of the box MissLibby's Avatar
    MoJo started losing me at the fish market in Italy and after this week I can't wait for them to be eliminated. Her whines are intolerable. And I've only seen 3 sides of Joseph; dull & dumb, mean & mocking and angry explosive unstable man.

FORT Fogey
    That was funny when they were so involved in their bickering that they hadn't noticed that the Yield was over. Just too bad even more time hadn't passed.

Quote Originally Posted by springkey View Post
    i'm simply appalled by monica's behaviour!
    she's a horrible sport!petty, ungracious, whiny, cry-baby, hypocrite. urgh!no one can actuallie accentuate those words in a mere 3 episodes of reality tv.

she's such a hypocrite. sure the hippies really did yield them, it's not as if they have a choice!the mojo are biting their tail every minute!and also, just to give themselve 100 mile clear of the irritating whine coming out of her mouth every second.

i prefers jo over mo anytime. At least, he's being rational! you reach there first doesnt mean you deserve more right to yield lady!quit whinning crybaby.
    and also, another redeeming factor of jo is that he realises it's just a game afterall. mo is just PETTY!over at the mat, tyler actually congratulated everyone with a high 5 and monica ungraciously turned it down with a "NO!".

such behavior irks me!

You couldn't have said it better springkey...i dislike her so mcuh i actually wanna join a i hate mo group or sumthing...she reminds me of flo of flo/zach
    Last edited by Amanda; 05-06-2006 at 09:39 AM.
    I'm so acrophobic, I fainted when I first tried on a pair of socks.

If someone did something to piss you off real bad, how would you think you would react if you were offered a handshake?? Are you just going to shake that person's hand after the mean stuff he/she had done...Sure I would have liked Monica to shake hands with Tyler when they were at the mat, but she had every single right to reject that handshake given what the Hippies did to her...

In fact, the Hippies actually apologized if you check out the videos on CBS...Also, notice when Monica accused the Hippies of being nasty and playing mind games, Tyler was at a loss for words...And all BJ said was that there were no mind games...Oh, puhleasse...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

I hate MOJO

I hate them since the episode in Sicily... Principally her... i hope they get eliminate soon!!!

FORT Regular
    I really hate this couple, they are very selfish and ugly, yuck, i hope they get eliminated as soon as possible, they are really really disgusting, I am sorry,

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by qinwahfans View Post
    I really hate this couple, they are very selfish and ugly, yuck, i hope they get eliminated as soon as possible, they are really really disgusting, I am sorry,
    I don't think they are selfish and ugly. I just dont see that in MoJo. How selfish? How ugly? and how disgusting?

Ugly because of crying and whining?
    Selfish and disgusting because of what?

+ Reply to Thread