+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric & Jeremy - Season 9

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by lone1c View Post

Well, you know, $500,000 (even after taxes) would give him more than enough resources to go to college full-time and get that degree. . . . You can go to school and work, but it takes a lot longer that way.
    I never did as well as I could have when I was working and going to school. The times I was in the position to do nothing but school really allowed me to apply myself. I enjoyed school alot more at those times and my grades were sooooo much better (freshman year not included, of course)...

FORT Fogey
    The vibe I got from them was to win so they didn't have to make a decision right now about a career. To see how long the money would last them while living a beach bum lifestyle.

There kind of cute at least lol

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    The vibe I got from them was to win so they didn't have to make a decision right now about a career. To see how long the money would last them while living a beach bum lifestyle.
    Something tells me these guys won't ever have careers. Jobs, perhaps; careers, not likely.

in a small small world made of green and blue :)
    i am on the hate train for these two...actually, the dislike train. hate is much too strong of a word.

anyway, there just isnt any good vibe that's coming from these two. IMO they are freakishly lazy who thinks that they can just get by with their looks. goodness, they actually expect to get rich by just sitting there? im going to guess that they dont know the value of hard work. and what's up with all the girls? there's not a minute that they dont talk about girls, about getting sex from the girls, about how they need to be with girls. enough already! we get it! you need girls and money to sustain your whole life.

for a moment there i thought they are like some corporate executive, but yeah, looks can be deceiving. after realizing it they arent even that goodlooking. i just wanna scream at them to get them off their b*tts and find a decent job/career and then brag off to people if they have something that's worth bragging. maybe they'll be better off just joining reality shows to fulfill their needs of getting rich but do not want to work..haha

i hope they dont win...

(sorry, i had to vent this out )
    `~`~ When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world would know PEACE.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blah View Post
    i am on the hate train for these two...actually, the dislike train. hate is much too strong of a word.

anyway, there just isnt any good vibe that's coming from these two. IMO they are freakishly lazy who thinks that they can just get by with their looks. goodness, they actually expect to get rich by just sitting there? im going to guess that they dont know the value of hard work. and what's up with all the girls? there's not a minute that they dont talk about girls, about getting sex from the girls, about how they need to be with girls. enough already! we get it! you need girls and money to sustain your whole life.
    I'm starting to agree. I have a very much "meh" attitude about these two. They're not evil or annoying enough for me to root actively against them (unlike, say, Lake), but they certainly don't have enough going for them for me to like them.

What I'm starting to wonder is how representative they are of their age group. After all, now it seems like they've been cast for the wrong show (they seem like Real World rejects).

CCL
    One word for this team: ew. Team Rude & Crude suck. Enough with the sex & girl talk. And they're not even that good racers - they just follow BJ & Tyler around and then, when they start to doubt them, and stop off at a gas station only to find out they were going in the right direction, complain that they wouldn't come in first. And one of these guys is a valet? Who would trust them with their car? I wouldn't trust either of them with my chewing gum. Ugh. I hope they're gone soon.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

typical meat heads but hot meat heads.

**I'm repeating my post from the 3/7 show discussion thread because I want to be on record about these two.

Okay, my gaydar is still going off on the beach bums. For every idiotic, womanizing predatory sex deprived comment they so blatently furnished for the camera tonight, TAR was very careful to add an equally gay themed edit on them. I think they're trying to tell us something.

1. Their strange bond with the hippies
    2. The surprised admiration of a prostitute guy's "hot ass"
    3. The desire to wear his speedo at the waterfall
    4. The telling the partner how "great" he "looks" while rappelling down the building
    5. The very enthusiastic slap on the other's ass after finishing a task that was deliberately emphasized on the edit
    6. Calling Phil a "woman" at the finish line (as a gay man myself, I often do that when I feel comfortable talking to another gay man in a "friendly" manner). I loved Phil's eyebrow too.
    7. The consistently awkward shows of affection to each other on the mat.

I think these guys are overemphasizing their straightness for the camera as a cover for something else. TAR sure did a good job of showing us both sides of them. Just a theory, of course.

I was informed that I missed some others that were mentioned, including the first episode where they refused to define their relationship with each other to anyone. And I missed their jokes about hooking up with the hippies (was that for real?).
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    I was informed that I missed some others that were mentioned, including the first episode where they refused to define their relationship with each other to anyone. And I missed their jokes about hooking up with the hippies (was that for real?).
    Yes, it was mentioned by the blond one, the one that I feel is the more ready to leave the closet.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread