+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric & Jeremy - Season 9

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    These two are just really reallly ditzy in my opinion. It seems like they are the type that just copies off of people in their entire life or something. They coming in 1st was lucky. Also, whats with all the cursing heh.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I really don't like this team. They just seem really full of themselves IMO. I also think that them coming in 1st was just them getting lucky...I just really don't like them, for another reason I can't put my finger on...
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I like these guys so far! Surely they'll have a few shirtless challenges in Brazil.....

Gaydar gaydar? because their good looking? whoever said that, honestly needs to...ANYWAYS...i think they'll make it far. They are young, fit and seem to get along with eachother quite well. Their definitely a team to reckon with. Remember Rob & Brennan from season 1? So don't count them out just yet.

I dont get the gay vibe at all.

Well, I couldn't get a positive read on these two either. They made me laugh a few times, but they had a few traits that could make me really dislike them if they continue to act that way. So I'm reserving judgement a few more episodes.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire&Ice View Post
    Gaydar gaydar? because their good looking? whoever said that, honestly needs to...ANYWAYS...i think they'll make it far. They are young, fit and seem to get along with eachother quite well. Their definitely a team to reckon with. Remember Rob & Brennan from season 1? So don't count them out just yet.
    I'm certainly not counting them out yet, but I don't think they're exactly the reincarnation of Rob and Brennan. Team Esquire was certainly a lot more driven, and with them, we knew that they had the mental endurance to go along with everything else. Basically, they're (still) the best all-around team ever in TAR. [My criteria: teamwork, intelligence, athleticism, competitive drive, and lack of intra-team drama; Kris & Jon and Chris & Alex get the silver and bronze.]

Eric and Jeremy have the jock thing working in their favor--of all the "jock" teams in the race, only one didn't make it to the final four (S2 twins). However, until they show some drive and brains in this race, they only get to be compared to the Goats from S4 and Derek and Drew from S3.

Well, obviously our gaydar was wrong. They are more in danger of being waylayed by the Pinks. There seems to be two Alpha male teams. Just because the retro-hippy boys are weird, doesn't mean they aren't a threat. They are young, healthy, smart and athletic. One of these two teams will probably win it, although all four of these guys could get waylayed by the pretty girls (like the brothers did two Races ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda View Post
    I dont get the gay vibe at all.
    That's because there really wasn't one...

Quote Originally Posted by lone1c View Post
    I'm certainly not counting them out yet, but I don't think they're exactly the reincarnation of Rob and Brennan. Team Esquire was certainly a lot more driven, and with them, we knew that they had the mental endurance to go along with everything else. Basically, they're (still) the best all-around team ever in TAR.
    I totally agree. Rob & Brennan was the best team and they were soo nice and eloquent!. I just hope eric & jeremy have the brains to go along with their brawns (haha).
    Last edited by Fire&Ice; 03-03-2006 at 09:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread