+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Eric & Jeremy - Season 9

when does this season come on dvd cause id watch only this season over and over again

the true winnders of TAR!

FORT Fan
    very sad that they missed out on winning by just a little bit them and kris/john are my fav teams

Quote Originally Posted by *CaT* View Post
    very sad that they missed out on winning by just a little bit them and kris/john are my fav teams
    i totally agree with you. kris and john were awesome and so are the frats

does anyone think that eric and jeremy will have a career outside reality TV or do you think theyll pop up again on TV somewhere??

FORT Fan
    they NEED to be on tar all stars! The had the most first place finishes in TAR history ( i think) And they were funny! hoping to see them next season!

FORT Fanatic
    NO they didn't have the most first place finishes since the producers only count double legs as one leg. So even though they finished two episodes in first palce after completely all the tasks that are in a standard episode including traveling to other countries and having equilizers, they still only technically get credit for one win. That gives them 5 wins. Colin and Christie have 6, BJ & Tyler aslo have 5 wins.

What they have is the best racing average of all the teams. With first and 2cd place finishes in every leg except for one.

They aslo never faced a non elimination, while Colin and Christie did), and BJ and Tyler had two of them.

And its funny Kris and Jon and Eric and Jeremy are my favorite teams. And yet personality wise they are quite different.

And I have a bad feeling that enither of these teams (the best performing couple) and the best performing alpha male team will be in allstars.

I think to many people felt indifferent to Kris and Jon (Yeah it sucks to be nice, sweet and loving), and that Eric and Jeremy were considered to much a pigs with their comments about women specifically Dani and Danielle.

Yet both teams got along well with others. Both teams were generally very respectful of locals (Kris you suck to a cab driver and Eric's asking if the girls have hickies because they are so beautiful) were really the only examples of them saying something that would most likely be taken as rude.

They worked well as a team, and there is no evidence that either team every got mad at their partner.

And Kris and Jon never showed poor sportsmenship.

Eric and Jeremy of course do have the cancelling of taxi. But at least they told the truth about it, before the leg went further (though the episode edits that out, thank god for online clips, making it appear that its one of the reason BJ & Tyler yield Mojo when it wasn't the case). But besides that they showed a lot of sportsmenship, helping teams find clues, trying to fix a broken route marker.

FORT Fan
    they were awsome!

+ Reply to Thread