+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ray & Yolanda - Season 9

I kind of like them, but they don't seem that interesting to me. They're just kind of "there."
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

. I like that they keep the peace tho. They seem to work well together despite having a long distance relationship, so props for that.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

well their certainly not the chip & kim or joyce & uchenna of this season.............just bland.......

Tonight's episode was too close to call. I'm so glad that Lake actually saved R&Y with the yield, although Ray did an excellent job on the roadblock. I hope they redeem themselves for future episodes.

I really like how supportive and loving this couple is. I just wish they'd get a better sense of direction..heh.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Yea their sense of direction/maps has caused them this entire race. They could have been much better positioned I think if they did better with that. I'm hoping that they will improve.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I am glad they ended up getting saved by the D&D yield. I loved when Ray kept saying "c'mon Dan. I'm almost done Dan". It should have encouraged her to work faster, but it didn't.

They aren't my favorite team, but they are likeable.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    Tonight's episode was too close to call. I'm so glad that Lake actually saved R&Y with the yield, although Ray did an excellent job on the roadblock. I hope they redeem themselves for future episodes.

They have a lot of things going for them, but their lack of direction is going to cost them, it seems.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think they are very focused and patient....and that may cost them. They are physical powerhouses!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

i really dont know why this team gets so much love, i mean they cant navigate to save their lives and they dont appear to appriciate their surroundings too much either. they only reason theyve made it this far is because another team got yielded..........anyways i see them going out soon anyways........

+ Reply to Thread