+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Danielle & Dani - Season 9

ahem...well we know what they WON'T be doing with the $1 Million.

FORT Fogey
    Definitely seem smarter than they look (how hard is that?), but the pink shirts instantly give me flashbacks of the Godlewskis (just filled out better). Incidentally, how will a thick New York accent help people in a foreign country?

Danielle seems nice and friendly, but Dani seems cocky and bitchy. I also hate the obnoxious pink shirts with PINK written across as if I don't know what color it is. Then again, that's not what the words are there for anyways.

As a few of you have mentioned, the streaks are bothersome.

Just in case anyone is curious about where the "Pink" written across their shirts comes from, I think that those tops come from the Victoria's Secret PINK collection. Probably last summer's clothes or something. It's a weird line that VS carries where the designers like to emblazon PINK on the clothes. Usually across the chest and/or butt. Personally, I've never been one for making my ass a walking billboard, but whatever floats one's boat, I suppose.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Dani described herself as "wild". Who does that? Wild.. ok. What's that mean? What's she do that's so wild?

And.. whomever typed up these bios, "these two beauties hail from...".. I'm glad YOU think they're beauties, but let me decide whether I wanna refer to them as "beauties". M'kay?

Their "beauty" and inexperience will be their demise. They're going to rely on being all "cutesy" to get some advice or help..and it won't work.

2nd team to be eliminated.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Dani described herself as "wild". Who does that? Wild.. ok. What's that mean? What's she do that's so wild?
    Maybe she was raised by wolves.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hmm... in the preview, they looked much much better. but in here they're so... icky!

Oh no, they think they are all that. I don't see them even finishing 1 leg of the race. They are going to have to buy new shirt labeled
    "L A S T"
    Last edited by Zaaam; 02-06-2006 at 07:55 PM.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Beauty Queens? I think not. Too girly and try too hard. Also, don't seem too intelligent. Middle of the pack, at best.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

They will probably be gone quick. First, time they have to eat something gross or lift something heavy. I hope they surprise us though (I think)

+ Reply to Thread