+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake & Michelle - Season 9

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Lake will be a total ass. Michelle will inevitably FAIL at proving she "can do it"....and they'll be eliminated in a flurry of tears..but claim they still love each other to pieces. Lake will say he learned a lot about himself..mainly that he should give Michelle credit more often than he has in the past. They'll kiss and everyone will go "awwww". The end.
    Well you certainly got that down to a tee. What can I say, if they're a dysfunctional couple, I like them. I don't know why, I just do. But at least there will be drama. It would get a little boring with a bunch of lovey dovey Kris/Jon's running around.

FORT Fogey
    I saw their ages somewhere and was surprised, I thought they looked like they should be in their 20's, especially her. She could easily be in her mid 20's, not 30's. Impressive. As for their personalities, they could be entertaining to watch or grating. I hope they're entertaining.

dont really know what to make of this team..............they could be the x factor....

FORT Fogey
    Maveno pretty much covered everything.

i dont trust nor like dudes named lake

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Lake will be a total ass. Michelle will inevitably FAIL at proving she "can do it"....and they'll be eliminated in a flurry of tears..but claim they still love each other to pieces. Lake will say he learned a lot about himself..mainly that he should give Michelle credit more often than he has in the past. They'll kiss and everyone will go "awwww". The end.
    Word. Word. Word. I cannot agree more. He seems to be a controlling jerk, and she'll suffer a bunch, but overall, they're "happy." I already feel bad for her
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I hope he doesn't spend all of his time yelling at her to hurry up or try harder.

I am getting a Jon and Victoria vibe here..I bet he will spend most of his time yelling at her.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe View Post
    I am getting a Jon and Victoria vibe here..I bet he will spend most of his time yelling at her.
    I saw a preview during Survivor last night where Lake made some comment like "why do you always underestimate me?" We already knew it, but that confirms they'll be the dysfunctional relationship this year. And while I've always rooted for those teams, I'll take back what I said up above because even I'm not even sure I'll like them.

FORT Fogey
    Lake, and his siblings Ditch, Hilltop, Beach, Kitchen Table, and Backseat....

+ Reply to Thread