Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJon
To the Weavers and the Webelievers.

Most of the racers don't like the Weavers! 99% of the people posting on this board don't like the Weavers! And we are the ones who are have the problem?????? Sounds like Narcissisim to me.

The Weavers....at least to me....seem to be classic Narcissists. Read below and see if you agree with me.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. requires excessive admiration
5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
7. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Hee! Well, now that they have been officially diagnosed with a personality disorder, is there any pill they can take for it?

Untill such time as the Weavers get proper pshychiatric treatment coupled with a few good drugs, I suggest that, we the viewers, take immediate action to avoid further damage caused by our exposure to these people.
I suggest the following measures:

1) Use of the mute button when they speak. This is very effective, your best weapon.
2) Hand in front of eyes when they are onscreen. Less effective but if done correctly, removes 99.99% of the offending sight.
3) Burning of incense to clear air before and after the show. Might not help, but it can't hurt either.
4) Meditation to ward off evil vibes emanating from screen during the show. Will most definitely not help, but can't hurt either.
5) Fervent prayer to your deity of choice for partial amnesia to block the Weavers out after they are eliminated (to prevent future potential damage that could be caused by remembering them). I completely believe this is useless, but placebo is useless too and it still does something, so this can't hurt either.
6) Two or three shots of good vodka before and after the show.... just in case, since none of the above measures really work. Insure your insurance, is what the motto should be.