+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nov 8 episode - 2 hours long

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    I"m guessing this is the reason because they are pre-empting TAR for the Country Music Awards on Nov. 15th which is probably why the Nov. 8th addition is two hour show. I'm guessing one of those might be a non elimination leg since there aren't that many weeks left.
    Usually with 2hour episodes, it just happens to be 1 non-elim for one and elim for the second. This happened last season with Ray and Deana won the FF and got first, but got last the next time and got elimed.

That's perfect because I'm going to be away for the 15th show and won't have to set the VCR for it now!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    I"m guessing this is the reason because they are pre-empting TAR for the Country Music Awards on Nov. 15th which is probably why the Nov. 8th addition is two hour show.
    They pre-empted TAR for the CMAs?? What is this world coming to?

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Usually with 2hour episodes, it just happens to be 1 non-elim for one and elim for the second. This happened last season with Ray and Deana won the FF and got first, but got last the next time and got elimed.
    yup. i am guessing the first one is a NEL then the next is an elimination leg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12