+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Paolo Family

FORT Fogey
    Those sons are horrible. I'm amazed that their father allows them to talk to their mother like that (especially on national television). I was really hoping that this family would be the first to go.

I'm not surprised to know this family is really close under the bickering. They're entertaining so I hope they stick around for a while!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow, how much do I hate this family? Actually, it's just the kids I hate. If my sons EVER talk to me like these 2 creeps, there will be hell to pay. My husband would never allow such disrespect.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Know TAR history

The ONLY thing I liked about this family was that Brian was the only contestant at the Hotdog Stand to recognize Drew & Kevin from TAR 1.
    It was driving me NUTS as team after team just grabbed the clue and ran.

Oh please. Fighting makes a family closer. They are probably more loving than any other family on the Race. Most of you hava this warped perception that families are like the super sweet Gaghans. Nothing against the Gaghans, but this is just a normal family.

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSure
    Oh please. Fighting makes a family closer. They are probably more loving than any other family on the Race. Most of you hava this warped perception that families are like the super sweet Gaghans. Nothing against the Gaghans, but this is just a normal family.
    Normal to move your mother to tears and then keep at her??...normal to sit silently and watch your sons disrespect their mother on national TV??....might be normal to some but not to most and frankly, it's not at all entertaining. They created the little monsters.

This year's "Jonathan and Victoria" with the kids being Jonathan and their mother Victoria. The father is useless and a wuss and worse he basically condones his sons' behaviour by being silent about it. I would advise the mother to stop cooking and cleaning for these ingrates and to kick the elder son out before it's too late.

Their racing style seems to be "let's yell at each other, maybe we'll just stumble on a clue". I want them gone like, yesterday!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I have to say I find it fairly dysfunctional myself, but it obviously a normal thing for this family or it wouldn't be happening now. Sure they circumstances are exaggerated so is the response but I imagine this is fairly typical. Personally, sure I have issues with both of my children. I get some back talking, but my kids also know when they crossed the line and I am flat out telling you, if one of my children spoke to me like that I would simply have to just show America that I don't stand for sass talking and again I say pop that mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSure
    Are you serious? Sure, all families fight. (Lord knows mine does!) But, for the sons to be so disrespectful to their mother as to drive her to tears (and then not stop badgering her after that!)...that makes them closer?

Don't get me wrong. I don't like this family and hope they go soon. But, to say that that kind of behavior brings a family closer...I don't get that...

Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY
    I'm not surprised to know this family is really close under the bickering. They're entertaining so I hope they stick around for a while!
    I agree.. Every family has a dynamic that only they understand. This apparently works for them...somehow...

I think they're funny..I couldn't stop cracking up. NO, I don't like how they treat their mom, I didn't like seeing that.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread