+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 91 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Weaver Family

The Weaver Family

From the official site:

The Weaver family hails from Ormond Beach, Florida. Linda, the mother of three, lost her husband and their father almost two years ago in an accident at Daytona International Speedway. Linda’s children at Rebecca, 19, Rachel, 16, and the lone man of the team, Rolly, who’s 14.

Since her husband’s death, Linda, 46, has been forced to play the role of both breadwinner and nurturer. Linda is an elementary school teacher who is hoping her experiences on the Race will alleviate some of the heartache from the past couple of years.

Rebecca enjoys surfing and horseback riding. Her proudest accomplishment is getting through the turmoil of losing her father without going crazy.

Rachel is a junior in high school who likes four-wheeling and riding horses.

Rolly, the youngest team member, enjoys football and basketball. He admits that he’s running the Race for his father.

All three children and their mother have dealt with their loss in their own distinct ways are looking forward to the experience of traveling and competing together as a family.

Excluding the wrinkles, their faces are so similar.

Wonder how they'll do with 3 team members under 20...

Hmmm ... this team's interesting. The kids will fight a lot, about teenager stuff like any ordinary family with teens. The mom will get tired quickly, so I dont really know what will happen.

They seem like a sporty and determined family. I think they will make it pretty far in the race. It will be sad when they leave.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmmm, they seem certainly determined but I can't really comment them until after some episodes have aired.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Rolly's hair is way too blond.

I think they will go far.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    The combination of the lack of a strong male and all young kids is their big problem. I'd put them in the middle of the pack.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    They look like an interesting family, I think Rolly+Rachael are gonna fight a lot and occasionally an emotional problem can occur.
    READ THE ALL NEW AMAZING [STORY]RACE! (CLICK)
    "Good Morning Super Nintendo Chalmers!"-Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Hmmm ... this team's interesting. The kids will fight a lot, about teenager stuff like any ordinary family with teens. The mom will get tired quickly, so I dont really know what will happen.
    Good point. Although "interesting" wouldn't be the word I'd use. "Volatile" would be more like it.

Gotta hope they do well given their recent loss, but I just don't see them outperforming some of the other teams.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 91 123456789101151 ... LastLast