+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Rogers Family

FORT Newbie
    of all the teams, the rogers had the least air time, and the least stand-out presence....

being too normal on reality tv is bad..brittany needs to have a wardrobe malfunction or something!

Who are these people?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I like that they wear purple. That's about all I can remember of them last night so I can't make a big judgement on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Who are these people?
    God, I thought I was the only one. I swear, I didn't even *notice* these guys. Weird.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I forgot this team existed. I saw Rogers Family and was wondering who the heck they were.

Renee owns a boutique and also works as a beauty pageant trainer. Outgoing and talkative, Renee says that she is responsible for holding the family together.
    Ya know.. I've never liked that statement.."I hold the family together".. I'd like to think that the family holds themselves together. Besides not liking it, I just don't get it either.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Were these people on the show?

Isn't this the family where dad said that the man is the ruler of the house? If so, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. If not, whoops, sorry.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Yeah, this family was pretty much off the radar in Episode 1. Hmmm. Brittney is a Fear Factor Champion (recap here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...dex.php/t-6735), a former Miss Louisianna, and cute. Look for her to carry the team. I hope they'll stick around, although the son doesn't look too ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus
    Isn't this the family where dad said that the man is the ruler of the house? If so, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. If not, whoops, sorry.
    Yeah, what I remember of this family is the dad's "I'm the Man so I'm the Head of the Household", and the daughter's "omg, like, girls, aren't supposed to build tents"

This team is gross.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjones247
    Yeah, this family was pretty much off the radar in Episode 1. Hmmm. Brittney is a Fear Factor Champion (recap here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...dex.php/t-6735),
    Jeez, that shows you how much I pay attention. If you didn't point this out, I never would've recognised her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast