+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: The Schroeder Family

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I'm telling your mom!
    No need to deberk, it was edited for Broadway's mom to hear it....as if it was for her.

I dunno if I totally believe that it WAS intended for his sis. Eh, whatever. I guess that's what the family believes, and I guess that's alright with them.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I wonder if it was the fact that the Weavers wore flip flops or the fact that the flip flops were cheap that bother stassi the most. I can see why her brother might call her names.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I'm telling your mom!
    I've called her one, too. Shhhh... don't tell, please???
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

has anyone else seen "the finish line" on the cbs site? it's like survivor live. i discovered it last night, and watched the archive with the schroeders from last week. it was the first week they did it. they talk a little bit about the animosity toward the weavers. they said the weavers did a lot of things at the pit stops that really upset all the teams, not just them.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    And I've called my sister a bitch before, too. I never knew that was so rare.
    I have too, but I doubt that was the case here. His step-mom was being a pain. I'd have said it too probably.
    As for the Weavers, all I'm saying is it that I would like to hear some specifics. I can't imagine that one team would grate on all the teams to this extent, especially considering most people would be more tolerant and understanding given this family's recent loss.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I could not hate these people any more.

I don't care WHAT the Weavers did to them or anyone on the race. The way the father delighted in their potential agony at Talludaga was deplorable. He is the most disgusting, judgemental (in other instsances that have nothing to do with the Weavers) person in the race imo.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I thoroughly agree with you BravoFan. No matter WHAT has happened in the race, the comment about "seeing their faces when they arrive at Telludega" was just pure evil. To wish such awful feelings on a family and revel in it's "pending-ness" is beyond forgiving, IMO.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

i'm not sticking up for the schroeders. i didn't like them either. everyone has been wondering why they disliked the weavers so much though, and on "the finish line"they talk about it and give some specifics. so if you want to hear some specifcs, you should check it out if you can. didn't say i agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG
    I wonder if it was the fact that the Weavers wore flip flops or the fact that the flip flops were cheap that bother stassi the most.
    Stassi seems like the kind of girl who hangs out with the "in" crowd at school and makes fun of everyone that's not part of their snotty social circle.

Despite what happened to their home, I still don't like this family one bit--they continued to say degrading things about the Weavers even in their post-race interviews like they were evil incarnate. I don't like the Weavers that much myself, but to say things without remorse like "Well, they kind of are..." (referring to the white trash comment) months after the race was over and done with is just not good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213