+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Andre and Damon

I hope the events of the last show won't dampen the spirits of A&D.
    They looked shell-shocked at the end of the last episode.
    Hopefully they will be able to recover and the incident won't have effected them too badly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The difference between the twins and A/D with K/G is that the twins and Ken & Gerard made a mutual agreement to work together. Andre & Damon simply said "we're following you, whether you like it or not."

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Right John!

The brothers decided they would help each other as much as possible. D&A just decided they would use them for their own benefit/purposes without any reciprocity owed.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

well...now A & D is last...
    it'll be hard for them to follow K&G and D&D...
    i think D&D did help in some ways..
    remember the part when they almost missed the trip to portugal?
    i bet D&D must haf used their charm to 'charm' that lady at the counter into asking the plane to wait for them...
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

I agree, now that Andre & Damon are last, they're nowhere near the two teams they've been stuck to like glue. So, unless they either learn to read a map, stick to another team, or get really lucky, they could be gone this episode.

LG.
    I think they still have the fast forward, as that could get them back up in contention. Otherwise, John will likely be interviewing them on Thursday morning.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I agree...I think that pretty much the only way D/D can stay in the game is to use the FF tomorrow night...either that or have Flo and/or Ian spontaneously combust...

Originally posted by lobeck
    ...either that or have Flo and/or Ian spontaneously combust...
    Gosh either of those options seem SO appealing to me.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I think they'll probably go for the FF, this week, unless there is an equaliser on the horizon.

I just hope they aren't too depressed after the incident last week and have the drive to continue to race.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ah, this is it! The episode where I made the turn and started to like team A/D. No wonder they got eliminated!

I felt so bad for them watching Flo and her antics with the ticketing agent. Grrr....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast