+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Andre and Damon

I'd have said "lemme give your truck a little nudge then, just step outta the way."

Or, I'd have waited until they were inside, moved it myself, and tossed the car keys down a drainpipe.

Good idea John
    "That's Numberwang!"

Mike
    Hey guys you were a little too kind to the whiners. I was hoping it would have turned into a street thing and you would have rammed the 2 bitches into a wall.

TAR_FAN
    I though they did well at the roadblock despite their mistake of going to the last place too soon and then poor luck getting boxed in by the girls. They made the best of a bad situation and weren't so short sighted that they wouldn't help the girls if it was to their benefit. They did what they needed to to complete the roadblock without taking their frustration out on each other like some of the teams tend to do.

Hi TAR_FAN to the site.

I agree, they did do a great job with that road block and had a great finish from being next to last when the leg started.The roadblock error will hopefully serve as a warning to read the instructions carefully. It didn't hurt them too much this time but it might do in future. They already received a penalty for not following the correct course on the donkey cart.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Seems like there are a lot of teams this season that can't RTFM (that's tech-geek shorthand for "read the f'ing manual", if you were unaware)

Obviously I was unaware John.
    I like that phrase though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, I guess they weren't responsible for insurance on the vehicles so they should have just slammed into the car and pushed it out of the way
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

They did well this evening.
    It might be a good idea to try and get the twins and Ken and Gerard to work with them again in the future if they can.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm not sure that was "working with", or "hitching on and not letting go".

These guys don't have maps, they don't have language skills, they don't have teamwork. They really have no good reason to be still in the game, but there are definitely teams I'd like to see go before them. They're showing some resourcefulness to make up for the lack of skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast