+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Andre and Damon

that was funny, I thought he'd be taking the entire thing with him!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah, that was graceful. NOT!

And the running the red light thing was hilarious. The Wonder Twins could hardly believe it, either!

These 2 have potential, but apparently they don't know enough Spanish to be able to ask for Pablo in a crowded square. Huh?

These 2 tough guys are not among my favorites, but I would've thought they would be at the front of the pack. They need to hustle if they don't want to get eliminated on the next round.

I was amazed they were on the last bus. They're just not playing up to their potential. They have it, I can see it, but I can't see what they're doing wrong to stay in the back of the pack.

They need a FF to bring them to the front, and then work from there.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I don't like this team (from back at the airport incident), and think after previews of next week's show I will like them even less. Would have much rather had them go than Dennis/Andrew last night!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think they need to go for the FF too.
    They are obviously fit and intelligent but they don't seem to be firing on all cylinders right now.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I missed the previews for next week... and what happened at the airport Bravo?

I also agree that using the FF soon would be, to quote Phil "Advantageous" at this point
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cali, they were driving through the streets somewhere yelling "out of the way, American driver coming through". I can just see that this team is going to win the ugly American award this time around.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Oh, not sure if you were asking about the airport scene from ep 1. They jumped the "mouse trap" ropes to beat others to the counter. Just lame...like they think they are "Bob" from that car commerical. (oh, and they ran a red light) They seem to think they have a set of rules just for them. Quite disappointing given they are in such honorable service professions.

They got done over by Heather and Eve last night.
    So annoying that they blocked their truck in and refused to move it unless Damon and Andre helped them move the wine.

Thankfully the delay didn't cost D&A too much time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast