+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Early Show Updates?

Leo
    Premium Member
    The family thing will be done in TAR 8. It's already under discussion here.

Not sure if you have to be a comcast subscriber but if you go to this link and click on "The Fan" you can find the clip.

http://www.comcast.net/chsi.html

Some random thoughts:

They just scanned the racers, and Kris looks gorgeous. I've always loved her, and thought she was pretty, but she looks stunning.

I think Kendra looked prettier during the race, without all the make-up...she's got her eyebrows plucked into that big arch-thing. :rolleyes

Adam had his devil horns braided, and they actually cut them off, then placed the pointy little things in his hands.

I'm on the west coast, so that's all I've seen so far.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I'm glad they grilled F&K about their comments and actions. Did they ask Kendra about pretending she had a sick child so she could get to Hawaii??? How bad was that?? Someone told a cop they had an emergency to get there quicker, but I forget who (Freddie??) I can see that they are under pressure but I can't imagine lying and manipulating, even for that much $.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Charla lied that she needed a doctor when she wanted to get on an earlier flight; Bolo faked a leg injury to try to get through customs fast; And i have seen many used the word 'emergency' throughout the 6 TARs so i thought there was nothing wrong about their antics to get ahead, not even when they offered $1000 to a United staff to make sure Kris and Jon did not make the flight
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

During TES, Kendra tried to imply that it was editing that made her look like an idiot. She really brushed over it.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

FORT Regular
    not even when they offered $1000 to a United staff to make sure Kris and Jon did not make the flight
    They did WHAT??? Whatever small bit of good feeling I had for F&K is now gone. Jerks.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    Charla lied that she needed a doctor when she wanted to get on an earlier flight; Bolo faked a leg injury to try to get through customs fast; And i have seen many used the word 'emergency' throughout the 6 TARs so i thought there was nothing wrong about their antics to get ahead, not even when they offered $1000 to a United staff to make sure Kris and Jon did not make the flight
    Yeah, I don't have any problem with lying to airline folks about an emergency need to get somewhere. But Freddy told a cop he had an emergency. Airline personnel don't have an obligation to deal with emergencies, but cops kind of do. So I think that was very wrong. Harry Smith should have asked about that little incident.

In defense of Kendra (can't believe I just typed that) she is the one who told Freddy that it was wrong to have said that to the police officer. Once the officer asked what the emergency was, Freddy realized it was wrong and said never mind it is just a race.
    There's no place like home!

About the breeding comment, I did not get the feeling that Kendra felt she had said anything wrong. "I've never been exposed to anything like it before" so, therefore the comment was OK :nono I thought at least she would have said she should not have said it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast