+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Man, I wished Adam and Rebecca would come in first. Freddy and Kendra are such sore losers O_O. Nice Roadblock, boring detour, no one dropped anything but Rebecca . I hope A + R do well in the last 2 legs.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fanatic
    [QUOTE=dberk]. Kris has been borrowing Hayden's tops. I'm surprised there were no wardrobe malfunctions.

Maybe I've been to harsh on Hayden. mmm Kris

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpep
    The 2nd, and especially the 3rd place couples, seem to be the most likeable, and who I think I'd like to root for. Are they?
    3rd place couple: very likeable.
    2nd place couple: not so much.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Leo
    Premium Member
    Has any couple had to do without money before in this race? How are they going to get the money they need to compete, washing dishes? Or does that simply mean they walk instead of taking cabs? Are their intercity flights already paid for as part of the game?
    They usually end up begging for money from the rich guys at the hotels where they stay.

Airline tickets are paid for by a separate card - that means the airfare does not come from the teams's funds.

And Adam, the guy with the funky hair, is as ridiculous as he looks.

I'm afraid that Kris and Jon are in trouble.... they weren't shown at all in the previews, were they?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

OK, this was my first time to see this show, so can I ask a couple of questions?

The first place team, does that gal always whine? Pretty annoying.

Is the guy on the last place team (the one with the goofy forehead hair-thingy, sort of a Trump shock reinterpretation), as stupid as he looks?

The 2nd, and especially the 3rd place couples, seem to be the most likeable, and who I think I'd like to root for. Are they?

Has any couple had to do without money before in this race? How are they going to get the money they need to compete, washing dishes? Or does that simply mean they walk instead of taking cabs? Are their intercity flights already paid for as part of the game?
    1. Yes
    2. Yes (rumor has it that Donald has tried to fire him out of jealousy)
    3. Kris & Jon (3rd place) are the ONLY nice team.
    4. BEG
    5. Race pays for all flights in addition to the petty cash they hand out.

Thanks for any input and opinions.
    There were 4 non elimination legs on this season and the last place team that would have been out of the game are allowed to stay but they all had to give up their money. They all have to beg for money, almost always from locals.

FORT Fogey
    My Thoughts This Episode (You care, I know )
    Freddy and Kendra - They were kind of endearing this episode.
    Hayden and ... that guy - She's as whinetastic as ever, and he's patient and funny. Its a lot easier to like an annoying person when they say in a cab ride "He's strong and calm (or soemthing) and I'm emotional and neurotic" and then you get the response "And sexy." The whole thing was kind of cute.
    Kris and Jon - This is the first episode that they've gone from enlightened do-gooders to silly and normal.

@#$% of the Week Award goes to Adam and Rebecca. "THE MASTERS ARE MEN" (wrong) "DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH" "Freddy that sounds Rude-uh" (stupid) "You look like my yoga teacher!" (no doubt, her yoga teacher is probably not Chinese and looks nothing like him)... the whole thing was just annoying.

My predictions for next week:
    1. Fred and Kendra
    2. Kris and Jon
    3. Hayden and that guy
    4. The losers

FORT Fogey
    Depends who you ask. I like both couples, most hate number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade
    I really don't think any couple has shown themselves to be so much better than any other one that it is a big mistake not to yield them.
    Actually, one team has been significantly better. Kris and Jon have finished ahead of Freddie and Kendra SEVEN times in 9 legs up to this week. Kris/Jon hit the mat ahead of Hayden and Aaron FIVE times to H-A beating them FOUR, so they are almost even, but Kris/Jon found Phil and the greeter BEFORE Rebecca and Adam EIGHT times to ONE for R-A.

+ Reply to Thread