+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: 01/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Finally, J/V fighting costs them the race. They are so obsessed with arguing with each other that they forget to get two asses.
    Jonathan reads the clue clearly and states, two donkeys and Victoria looks at the clue during the whole time.
    I did notice how much weight Jonathan lost and how tired he looked also Freddy looked exhausted.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Thanks for the info.

Sorry, I still can't tell the difference between Freddy/Kendra and Hayden/Aaron, all these skinny model types look the same to me.
    I think that Kendra's prettier than Hayden and Aaron's funnier than Freddy. That's how I tell 'em apart. Just pay attention to the guy making funny comments such as,"I'm used to leading asses," and then you'll know that you're watching Hayden & Aaron.

Kendra is 25; not 15 and not 5. I'm far more willing to blame her upbringing and sheltered life for her comments than her age, if I give her any slack at all. I'm sure she got an incredible amount of flack from viewers, friends and family when those eps were shown. I think we can attribute her miraculous change of heart to damage control more than genuine remorse.

Even setting aside her unfortunate remarks, Kendra has committed the ultimate reality show contestant crime by being annoying and dull.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    I'm sure she got an incredible amount of flack from viewers, friends and family when those eps were shown.
    She certainly attracted a nice portion of flack from a distance, like from posters here and there, but I doubt that she received anything but validation from her family and friends.

Either being from her world they share the disdain for less than postcard perfect locales, or they felt (as I probably would in that situation) that rubbing her nose in her boo boos would either be crossing the line of social propriety or opening themselves up for the inevitable rejoiner "I guess you've never made a verbal blunder!", stated with enough animosity to shut down that particular area of discussion.

We're I to encounter Kendra on the street, I'd either find something nice to say or say nothing at all (while leaping for the safety of the curb, my lowscale clothing potentially making me either near invisible or a prime target, depending on how Her Royal Pain In The Ass was feeling that day).

Oops. And I was doing so well....

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Thanks for the info.

Sorry, I still can't tell the difference between Freddy/Kendra and Hayden/Aaron, all these skinny model types look the same to me.
    Freddy is the one always wearing those dorky "Buddy Holly" glasses. And Kendra is prettier than Hayden (but just as annoying).

I'm getting to the forum late this week,just got to watch the show yesterday.It got spoiled for me though because J & V were on ET so I knew they lost. And I'm extremely grateful that they did, I'm so sick of hearing Jonathon scream.He is like the all-time low of contestants on reality shows, this or any other. I really hoped the show would have let into him after they lost,to at least say this was unacceptable behavior. Something, but alas they didn't, and Victoria thinks everything is fine. Poor girl.I feel sorry for her.

+ Reply to Thread