+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: TAR4 Premiere Date - Pushed Back?

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar

TAR4 Premiere Date?

I've read that the premiere will be on Wednesday, February 26th, and there is a possibility of an 8PM timeslot. Has any of this been confirmed? Becuase I haven't seen anything anywhere else about TAR4's premiere.

And I was hoping that CBS would include TAR in their February events commercial, but alas, they highlighted Survivor :rolleyes:
    CBS really needs to promote TAR more. I can't wait for TAR4. And I think there are a lot of things in its favor for a a 5th season. TAR is helping CBS get those younger demos that all the networks want. And it is critically acclaimed! Almost all the critics in America either like or love The Amazing Race.

I posted before that if...WHEN...there is TAR6, they should premiere it after the Super Bowl like they did with the 2nd Survivor. I can only dream...

Leo
    Premium Member
    Somehow I think it may be in March. Here's why.

One of the cable channels here, AXN, is replaying TAR3 two hours at a time on Tuesday evenings here. Those start on the 28th.

Now, TAR 3 had 11 episodes, 2 of which were two-hour episodes. So, it requires at least seven weeks - which pushes it back to March.

Not a lot to go on, I know. I'm probably wrong about it.

An article back at the end of TAR3 said that TAR4 was expected to bow 2 weeks after Survivor 6's premiere. That's how we're figuring the date. Also, they mentioned that they were still trying to decide whether to keep the 9pm slot or move it to 8pm to avoid competition with The Bachelor.

Still no official word from CBS in either decision.

Originally posted by Leo
    Somehow I think it may be in March. Here's why.

One of the cable channels here, AXN, is replaying TAR3 two hours at a time on Tuesday evenings here. Those start on the 28th.

Now, TAR 3 had 11 episodes, 2 of which were two-hour episodes. So, it requires at least seven weeks - which pushes it back to March.

Not a lot to go on, I know. I'm probably wrong about it.
    You know, I have thought this also. And, they are starting CSI, which will add to their priority schedule. I also think they cannot air AR3 and AR4 at the same time...

A news story released today says that CBS has ordered an extension of Star Search, which means the return of TAR4 may be pushed back until late spring or early summer. More as it comes in.

Originally posted by John
    A news story released today says that CBS has ordered an extension of Star Search, which means the return of TAR4 may be pushed back until late spring or early summer. More as it comes in.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by John
    Star Search? For TAR?

:crybaby :crybaby

Now you know why I boycotted CBS after they cancelled Nash Bridges, those bonehead dweebs don't think about the viewers, just their schedule.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

It's a real shame.
    I didn't think Star Search was that popular anyway.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Where my dogs at? Woof, Woof.

I do NOT get this. TAR is an infinitely better show than Star Search.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast