+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 recap ~ Men, Women and Babies

FORT Fogey
    Great job on your first recap! Nothing like starting out with a bang.

43 times? Holy crap! I hope Hayden wasn't the only one saying,"Baby." There had to be someone else...even the teams last year didn't say that word this much.

Great job Roseskid! I definitely laughed out loud at a few of your highlights! Especially:

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    But remember, donít drink and drive, just drink and post.

we are once again seeing Freddyís impression of psychotic Jonathan, wearing gag-gift Groucho glasses (minus the moustache)

By the way, Victoria? Jonathanís presence makes me want to hurl, too.

Budafok (whoa, I had to really slow down to ensure I typed that correctly)

Notice I put Victoriaís name first? Thatís for you, Jonathan...thought it may help push you over the edge.

I hoped there would be a third choice of Fall Far Behind, but guess not.

1. Adam and Rebecca, winning a Caribbean trip (I wonder who is going to join Rebecca? Will it be Mamaís Boy Adam, Manly Adam, or someone else entirely?)
    I did a double take with my ears when Bolo read "Budafok", too.

The vintner's dog running away from Jonathan was PRICELESS, as was Adam's first "dive" attempt, of course.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Very funny. I loved the recap!!!
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Great debut Roseskid!! Witty, fun and entertaining<---always a perfect mix!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

where we are once again seeing Freddyís impression of psychotic Jonathan, wearing gag-gift Groucho glasses (minus the moustache),

I canít help but feel that comment was in reply to someone off camera asking, ďSo, isnít Jonathan an abusive jerk?

Notice I put Victoriaís name first? Thatís for you, Jonathan...thought it may help push you over the edge.

Adam puts himself in time-out because apparently there wasnít a boat he could threaten to jump from, or railroad tracks he could lay down on.

Adam and Rebecca, winning a Caribbean trip (I wonder who is going to join Rebecca? Will it be Mamaís Boy Adam, Manly Adam, or someone else entirely?)
    Congratulations on getting your first recap under your belt, roseskid.
    Excellent job

donít drink and drive, just drink and post.

Notice I put Victoriaís name first? Thatís for you, Jonathan...thought it may help push you over the edge. From now on, youíre only mentioned after Victoria, got it? Itís so easy to misuse recapper power, isnít it? sneer...

I hoped there would be a third choice of Fall Far Behind, but guess not.

Sounds like Hayden has taken Jonathanís course on ďHow to Blame Others for All Your Problems, 101Ē.
    Excellent recap, Roseskid, especially for your first! Covering Jonathan and Victoria is like baptism by fire.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Newbie
    Nice recap!!!!
    One quick question, Is TAR doing well in terms of show ratings? I havent read anything about its ratings. And is there any news about TAR 7?

Hedge

Cali's shoes are pretty hard to walk in, Roseskid, but you did a great job--and your first time recapping, no less! Congrats on a fantastic debut!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

hedgecliff, there are actually threads talking about ratings HERE and HERE

This thread is for the recap though
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great first recap!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast