+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you Dream in TAR??

Do you Dream in TAR??

I remember my Fortran 77 college professor asking me while reviewing a program line by line "Do you dream in Fortran?" A resounding YES!!

Fast Forward to the 21st century. Every Tuesday night I DREAM in TAR and last night was the most vivid. I was on the last leg with Kendra and probably Freddie and one other couple. The dream lasted a while and had a lot of details. I lost my partner along the way somewhere. I assume it was my husband. There were roadblocks and detours in detail.

This must be a good show if it enters my subconscious.

I've had a few TAR dreams myself. Last season, in between the second-to-last episode and the finale, I had a dream where a friend and I were up against Chip and Kim and Colin and Christie in the finals. We had just finished a Roadblock of some sort, and were neck-and-neck with Chip and Kim (Colin and Christie were a bit ahead). We were running down these stairs, and my partner and I pulled some crazy jumping moves (which probably would have ended up breaking out ankles if we had done it in real life) to get ahead of Chip and Kim. We arrived at the clue downstairs just ahead of Chip and Kim. I really don't know what the clue is, but it involved us getting on a rather strange elevator, complete with a confusing set of buttons that we couldn't manage to figure out. At about this point, the dream ended. Not entirely exciting, but I thought I should show that you're not the only one who dream TAR.

FORT Fan
    Hello Brando.... I mean cable101.
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

FORT Newbie
    I had TAR dreams during the first season...

I remember me and my best friend were competing against Drew and Kevin, and Rob and Brennan.

We were in China, and we had to eat those nasty stuff they had in Beijing. My best friend had the stronger stomach, so he went at it...and he beat Drew and Kevin as well as Rob and Brennan. We were the 2nd to reach the PS, after Frank and Margarita.

Also lately...i've been having dreams whereby Jonathan gets the boot. This dream has been recurring a few nights now...I wonder if it means anything...

Quote Originally Posted by rssrara
    Hello Brando.... I mean cable101.
    Brando? A quick search through members doesn't reveal anybody named Brando...and the name doesn't sound particuarly familiar. Unless I was brainwashed, I don't think I'm Brando. I suppose anything is possible, though. I mean, come on. I dream about a television show on a regular basis. Who knows what else is going on in my head...

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    Brando? A quick search through members doesn't reveal anybody named Brando...and the name doesn't sound particuarly familiar. Unless I was brainwashed, I don't think I'm Brando. I suppose anything is possible, though. I mean, come on. I dream about a television show on a regular basis. Who knows what else is going on in my head...
    You're so adorable cable. Think outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You're so adorable cable. Think outside the box.
    For me, there is no box.
    Last edited by cable101; 01-13-2005 at 04:17 PM. Reason: To throw in a wink, of course

I had a dream about TAR about a week ago. I don't know if it was all stars or what. I remember seeing Linda and Karen, and Charla and Mirna. (of course!) They must have been doing a Detour, because all I remember was the teams getting into an Indy car. Like the RB in TAR4...

All I remember is Mirna with a race suit giving Charla a thumbs up and then Charla in a race suit getting in the back seat! And the bowling moms were there too.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I haven't had a dream about TAR, but I remember having nightmares about a show once. I think it was Average Joe. It was so distressing to me that I dreamed about it all night. I think it was AJ, but I can't be sure. (guess that goes to show how important it is now...) I even posted about it at the FORT.

ahaha i've had a tar dream. it was me and this random woman as a team. we were at some sort of orchard/restaurant and then we opened the clue saying we had to go to like somewhere in europe. the city was like st. turmania or something. ahaha. then we had to run down blocks to find some sort of hippie furniture store and the clue box was there. i grabbed one and then we both went to a cafe and sat. ...i woke up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast