+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 01/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Can you imagine how upset everyone would be if it were J&V getting the NEL?

Hayden & Victoria set new levels of annoyance with this one. Almost as bad as Jonathon himself.

The good news is Kris & Jon are still in it...I was convinced they were gone at the ticket counter back in Hungary. I really like their chances now finishing 4th when they were at a disadvantage early on.

If J& V or HAYron & Aaden aren't eliminated next week....my tolerance level will be reduced to zero for the remainder of the season.

FORT Fogey
    I have to say this is the most boring season ever of AM. I am continually dissappointed with all the catch ups, and the constant yelling, and cutting down of each other. I am sick of all the young, beautiful, and athletic teams on this show. No other reality show tips the scale this bad. I know Survivor and BB have wannabes, but AM gets more each season. Cripes Chrisite, Kendra, and Nicole look so darn much alike. Johnathon is just a worse version of Colin, and Freddy and Aaron are very similar. I swear I like less teams each season, and this season even the real reality people were drab. The sisters and John and Kris seemed to be the really cool ones, and John and Kris are lumped in with the others. I wish they would catch a clue and have an all reality reality show, and lose the models and actor wannabes and the fitness trainers. I mean isn't Johnathon already rich for cryin out loud. Now next season I hear Amber is getting another chance at a million. I am a diehard fan of AM, but this is the first season I actually do not mind a potty break in the middle of the show, and if it continues to get more and more boring each season, I will not miss it.

I am beginning to get tired of the bunching...... What was that? 2 or 3 in one episode?

But I don't think these teams are boring either. I mean, they might be models, but they are still interesting. And I'd rather have interesting models than boring "regular" people.

And just as long as Jonathan and Vic don't win, i'll still be happy.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Scrapbook
    You know, I think they should offer a support group for the people in charge of the roadblocks or challenges that Jonathan & Victoria do. It must really freak them out to see 2 people visciously screaming and yelling at each other and throwing temper tantrums. I'm totally serious!

Did anyone notice that the little black dog at the wine stomping RB actually started running away from all the yelling and screaming of J&V?!

Clever editing or no..that was funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Saige
    I am a diehard fan of AM, but this is the first season I actually do not mind a potty break in the middle of the show
    I totally agree. I was even flipping between this show and The Rebel Billionaire, with the Rebel Millionaire getting more of my attention (and that wasn't even that great of a show.)

I love the race and the challenges, but I also have to like/care about the teams in order for me to get into this show. So far, I only like Kris and John.
    Once in a while, I'll root for Bolo and Lori, and I do like the girl with the sissy ex-boyfriend's determination. See I don't even care enough to know her name.

Anyway, Go Kris and John!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Does the filling the wine bottles remind you of anything?

Kris commented on that, too. I loved it...I am so rooting for them. They are not just racing, but they are having fun.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    In fact, I think there were only the two this time. It's not like they are unexpected. Frankly, I'm glad the last one happened with this many teams left.
    Philco didn't say it was the last NEL.

I'm sorry, I just can't get into it any more. They've stripped just about all the strategy and suspense from this show. At least, with Paradise Hotel, we knew what it was from day one.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I think watching "normal people" compete wouldn't help/harm the show either way. The model/actor wannabe types inherently provide more drama since the majority of them are drama queens already. The fact that some of teams are easy on the eyes certainly doesn't harm viewership numbers.

On the flipside, a cast full of everyday likable Kris & Jon's wouldn't be as attention-grabbing and arguably more boring than this season.

Didn't Phil say back when Don & MJ got the NEL that there were only 2 for the entire race?

Quote Originally Posted by sukee
    Never mind, the old Jonathan is back. It's all Victoria's fault, it's always Victoria's fault.
    When they make a mistake... it's Victoria's fault.

When they succeed... Jonathan is amazed at his brilliance.

Sheesh!

+ Reply to Thread