+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 01/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Dani Filth is My Hero undertakeress's Avatar
    Hayden is majorly PMSing lately.... I'm glad that Kendra at least took her Midol
    I <3 Cradle of Filth

FORT Fanatic
    God, what an unlikable,hateful bunch of people we have left.Kris and Jon I like fine, it's the rest of them.Did they ever hear of sportsmanship? They are all so greedy and poor sports that I just hate them all.I expect there to be a little fighting, I get they are trying to win, but grow up and pretend like you are older than 6 year-olds.This whole race has been ruined by these morons and their attitudes. I sure hope next race they get some adults to play.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Yet another NEL. What in the heck is CBS thinking? I think I'm done with this show. It has turned into a parody of a race. Every week, I feel cheated. The only suspense is now in the final five seconds when Phil either says "the bad news is...", or "the good news is...".

Does anyone honestly believe Hayden and Aaron should still be in the race? Or Lori and Bolo, after they got half a day behind in the endless double episode before a series of equalizers caught them up.

I honestly couldn't care less who wins now. Shows shouldn't have to trick you in to watching. None of the other reality shows feels the need to do this. Not since Paradise Hotel has a purported competition show been so artificially manipulated. I'm surprised this isn't on Fox.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by undertakeress
    Hayden is majorly PMSing lately.... I'm glad that Kendra at least took her Midol
    Model Midol. I smell endorsement deals...

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Yet another NEL. What in the heck is CBS thinking? I think I'm done with this show. It has turned into a parody of a race. Every week, I feel cheated. The only suspense is now in the final five seconds when Phil either says "the bad news is...", or "the good news is...".

Does anyone honestly believe Hayden and Aaron should still be in the race? Or Lori and Bolo, after they got half a day behind in the endless double episode before a series of equalizers caught them up.

I honestly couldn't care less who wins now. Shows shouldn't have to trick you in to watching. None of the other reality shows feels the need to do this. Not since Paradise Hotel has a purported competition show been so artificially manipulated. I'm surprised this isn't on Fox.
    Wow, that's a bit harsh.

After all, Paradise Hotel was keeping a bunch of horny wannabe actors locked up on an island. TAR is a logistical nightmare and planned way in advance of the casting. We all knew that there were going to be NEL rounds. We love them if they save our favourites, hate them if it means people like Jonathan get a second wind.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Regular
    You know, I think they should offer a support group for the people in charge of the roadblocks or challenges that Jonathan & Victoria do. It must really freak them out to see 2 people visciously screaming and yelling at each other and throwing temper tantrums. I'm totally serious!

Someone from CBS needs to sit down and speak with these different people from different countries like, "Do you want to talk about what you just saw?" I feel bad for them! They're all going to need therapy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Wow, that's a bit harsh.

After all, Paradise Hotel was keeping a bunch of horny wannabe actors locked up on an island. TAR is a logistical nightmare and planned way in advance of the casting. We all knew that there were going to be NEL rounds. We love them if they save our favourites, hate them if it means people like Jonathan get a second wind.
    In fact, I think there were only the two this time. It's not like they are unexpected. Frankly, I'm glad the last one happened with this many teams left.

:-D
    For me, TAR hasn't gotten any worse. It's still exciting and definetly the most fun show to watch on tv. Although I don't like how NEL's ruin the suspense, at least they allow more episodes to be shown, and to me, more episodes=more fun :-D.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    She's easy to spot, what with all of that flopping around.
    that's it! Hayden's a dead fish..

I was sorry to see Hayden/Aaron survive to race another day. The other racers gave money to the old folks, but I don't see them being so generous with these two. I haven't liked this couple from the beginning.

Kris and Jon are still my favorites. Loved the "Lucy" face, Kris.

At times Jonathan and Victoria switched roles tonight. After his grape stomping fiasco he looked rather subdued and chagrined. Still can't stand either of them.

Freddy needs some advice in picking frames for his glasses. Is he a nerd wannabe? I see that Kendra is 25. Based on some of the ill chosen remarks she has made, I thought she was much younger. I find them difficult to watch.

Lori and Bolo should play tag team with Jonathan and Victoria. Jonathan would never go for it, because he's afraid of Lori. I hate wrestling, but the idea has possibilities. Still like them.

Adam says Rebecca wants to be a team of one. Just because he's a moron doesn't mean she should treat him like one. I like half of them.

+ Reply to Thread