+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 85

Thread: Which Team Do You Like Most??? :)

  1. #41
    Thorpedo is Love Mrs Cwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,215
    Jon & Kris, Gus & Hera, & Lori & Bolo.

    Aaron is actually quite funny IMO if it weren't for Hayden, I'd actually root for the team.

  2. #42
    FORT Newbie hornplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Small town in Northern CAlifornia
    Age
    46
    Posts
    8
    I like Jon and Kris, and I also like Rebecca and Adam actually.

    I was rooting for Lena and Kristy but, oh well!

  3. #43
    FORT Regular RobC4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sin City, baby!
    Posts
    50
    Lori/Bolo...I have always liked them as they seem to be interesting characters, having some very good and not so good qualities (imitating disabled people at customs, for example).

    Kris/Jon...They have amazing attitudes and a mature outlook on life. Love 'em.

    Hayden/Aaron...I think Aaron is actually quite funny and Hayden may have some sort of mental disorder that requires medication. Don't contestants have to pass some sort of psychological tests?

    Freddy/Kendra...Kendra is not all bad, but she is your typical spoiled princess. She needs to grow up. If Freddy is wanting to start a family, she is obviously not at that point in life. He needs to accept that and wait for her to mature or move on now.

    Gus/Hera...I was sad to see them go as Gus really endeared himself to me in the beer hall in Germany. I would be trying to sneak drinks too!

    Jonathan/Victoria...The less said, the better. As stated elsewhere, if he really was trying to be the villian (like a JohnnyFairplay), he should be mean only to the other teams, NOT to his partner!

    My favorites right now are Adam/Rebecca. She is amazing, he is an amazing wuss. But that is what is so great about it! Doubt they will win, though.

  4. #44
    Just Forting Around roseskid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Anticipating roses and broken hearts
    Posts
    7,271
    Any and all teams that don't include Jonathan.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

  5. #45
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,574
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIS01
    Whell i am going to say my favorite is Hayden and Aaron i actually hated them the first episode because they seemed "fake" to me but then when they started the fight in the second episode i liked them more. They reminind of one of my favorite teams (Millie and Chuck). He is really laid back and she is the tense racer. It was shown in Berlin he is in the car sayd we r going to make some beers and makes a weird deep voice having fun, and she looks like she is sweating and looking out the back window to see if the driver is comming.
    That's an interesting comparison Bris01. I can definitely see what you mean. And yet I liked Millie and don't like Hayden at all. Hm...

    Quote Originally Posted by H20
    kris & jon - they actually take a moment to notice beauty of every country/city they visit. No one else seems to notice. They are fun-loving and nice. I fear elimination for these two because nice guys seem to finish last on Amazing Race.
    Last year the nice team won. I hope the same thing happens this year!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsCWebb
    Aaron is actually quite funny IMO if it weren't for Hayden, I'd actually root for the team.
    Last edited by CCL; 01-07-2005 at 09:39 PM.

  6. #46
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    286
    sorry, chip and kim won because they were lucky. i like them, but i couldn't believe they won because of a stupid fog.

    Kris and Jon are perfect and I love them. Hayden and Aaron are great.
    Adam and Rebecca are getting better. Freddy and Kendra too. Lori and Bolo were just plain lucky.

    The only problem with Jonathan and Victoria is his big mouth. Other than that, I like them and they have a lot of potential, but I see them getting 3rd. HAHAHA

  7. #47
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    sorry, chip and kim won because they were lucky. i like them, but i couldn't believe they won because of a stupid fog.
    I just want to say I disagree. Besides that, I'm not going to rehash last season, but will focus on season 6. Go Kris & Jon!!

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fantasy Land
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,395
    My fav teams this season are:

    Kris & Jon, Lena & Kristy, Lori & Bolo, Adam & Rebecca(mostly cuz of Rebecca's humor), Freddy and Aaron( I agree with the couple of people who said they would like to see these 2 drop their partners and race together)...I like Freddy and he acknowledged that he felt stupid for the flipout attack, it probably has to do with holding it all back, like all those awful comments Kendra made, and Hayden doesn't appreciate her bf's snark. I love Aaron!!

    I still love Brandon & Nicole, Chip & Kim, Jon & Al, and Tian & Jaree over all of the teams this season. Hmmm. Too bad L&K didn't make it farther, they'd probably be my fav team now.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey Super Goten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,051
    Lori and Bolo are my favorites, but I also like Kris and Jon, Hayden and Aaron, and Adam and Rebecca.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

  10. #50
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    sorry, chip and kim won because they were lucky. i like them, but i couldn't believe they won because of a stupid fog.

    Kris and Jon are perfect and I love them. Hayden and Aaron are great.
    Adam and Rebecca are getting better. Freddy and Kendra too. Lori and Bolo were just plain lucky.

    The only problem with Jonathan and Victoria is his big mouth. Other than that, I like them and they have a lot of potential, but I see them getting 3rd. HAHAHA
    It wasnt just fog. It was the other teams checking there bags. Colin and Christie never got on the flight. But i read somewhere Nicole and Brandon would have been able to get on had they not had there baggage problem.
    But luck is a big part, look at Lena and Kristy.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.