+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Team Do You Like Most??? :)

Jon & Kris, Gus & Hera, & Lori & Bolo.

Aaron is actually quite funny IMO if it weren't for Hayden, I'd actually root for the team.

I like Jon and Kris, and I also like Rebecca and Adam actually.

I was rooting for Lena and Kristy but, oh well!

Lori/Bolo...I have always liked them as they seem to be interesting characters, having some very good and not so good qualities (imitating disabled people at customs, for example).

Kris/Jon...They have amazing attitudes and a mature outlook on life. Love 'em.

Hayden/Aaron...I think Aaron is actually quite funny and Hayden may have some sort of mental disorder that requires medication. Don't contestants have to pass some sort of psychological tests?

Freddy/Kendra...Kendra is not all bad, but she is your typical spoiled princess. She needs to grow up. If Freddy is wanting to start a family, she is obviously not at that point in life. He needs to accept that and wait for her to mature or move on now.

Gus/Hera...I was sad to see them go as Gus really endeared himself to me in the beer hall in Germany. I would be trying to sneak drinks too!

Jonathan/Victoria...The less said, the better. As stated elsewhere, if he really was trying to be the villian (like a JohnnyFairplay), he should be mean only to the other teams, NOT to his partner!

My favorites right now are Adam/Rebecca. She is amazing, he is an amazing wuss. But that is what is so great about it! Doubt they will win, though.

Any and all teams that don't include Jonathan.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIS01
    Whell i am going to say my favorite is Hayden and Aaron i actually hated them the first episode because they seemed "fake" to me but then when they started the fight in the second episode i liked them more. They reminind of one of my favorite teams (Millie and Chuck). He is really laid back and she is the tense racer. It was shown in Berlin he is in the car sayd we r going to make some beers and makes a weird deep voice having fun, and she looks like she is sweating and looking out the back window to see if the driver is comming.
    That's an interesting comparison Bris01. I can definitely see what you mean. And yet I liked Millie and don't like Hayden at all. Hm...

Quote Originally Posted by H20
    kris & jon - they actually take a moment to notice beauty of every country/city they visit. No one else seems to notice. They are fun-loving and nice. I fear elimination for these two because nice guys seem to finish last on Amazing Race.
    Last year the nice team won. I hope the same thing happens this year!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCWebb
    Aaron is actually quite funny IMO if it weren't for Hayden, I'd actually root for the team.
    Last edited by CCL; 01-07-2005 at 09:39 PM.

FORT Fan
    sorry, chip and kim won because they were lucky. i like them, but i couldn't believe they won because of a stupid fog.

Kris and Jon are perfect and I love them. Hayden and Aaron are great.
    Adam and Rebecca are getting better. Freddy and Kendra too. Lori and Bolo were just plain lucky.

The only problem with Jonathan and Victoria is his big mouth. Other than that, I like them and they have a lot of potential, but I see them getting 3rd. HAHAHA

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    sorry, chip and kim won because they were lucky. i like them, but i couldn't believe they won because of a stupid fog.
    I just want to say I disagree. Besides that, I'm not going to rehash last season, but will focus on season 6. Go Kris & Jon!!

FORT Fogey
    My fav teams this season are:

Kris & Jon, Lena & Kristy, Lori & Bolo, Adam & Rebecca(mostly cuz of Rebecca's humor), Freddy and Aaron( I agree with the couple of people who said they would like to see these 2 drop their partners and race together)...I like Freddy and he acknowledged that he felt stupid for the flipout attack, it probably has to do with holding it all back, like all those awful comments Kendra made, and Hayden doesn't appreciate her bf's snark. I love Aaron!!

I still love Brandon & Nicole, Chip & Kim, Jon & Al, and Tian & Jaree over all of the teams this season. Hmmm. Too bad L&K didn't make it farther, they'd probably be my fav team now.

Lori and Bolo are my favorites, but I also like Kris and Jon, Hayden and Aaron, and Adam and Rebecca.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius

Kris and Jon are perfect and I love them. Hayden and Aaron are great.
    Adam and Rebecca are getting better. Freddy and Kendra too. Lori and Bolo were just plain lucky.

The only problem with Jonathan and Victoria is his big mouth. Other than that, I like them and they have a lot of potential, but I see them getting 3rd. HAHAHA
    It wasnt just fog. It was the other teams checking there bags. Colin and Christie never got on the flight. But i read somewhere Nicole and Brandon would have been able to get on had they not had there baggage problem.
    But luck is a big part, look at Lena and Kristy.

+ Reply to Thread