+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Recap Recap ~ 12-28

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Adam and Rebecca butcher the French language. “Parloo vice Francy?” “Porlack Voos Frenchy?” Parock JKHliuuierhf H:KJHFseie?”
    Brilliant job, Cali! (Can you pronounce that last one for me? Or is it just how it's spelled?) A very fun read--maybe I should have just read the recap recap instead of watching the recap. . . . *head explodes*

But yes, indeed. Kris and Jon are a great team, and it was nice to see more of their kindness and cuteness in action.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    but decided to recap it anyway. This is how bored I am. Plus I get to bag on Jonathon a little more.

Jonathon obnoxiously gives us all advice on how to run the race, he some how manages to come off as a jackass. Imagine that!
    Jonathan's a jackass? Wow, I never would have guessed.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Cal - LI!
    Cal - LI!
    Cal - LI!

Nice recap!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Great recap, but I think you forgot one of the best scenes. When Jon & Kris are swimming with the children in Africa. That was just so endearing and wonderful. It showed yet again what fantastic people they are and what a dramatic contrast to Jonathan the Dirtbag!

Leo
    Premium Member
    A pleasant surprise before the year ends - good recap.

Great recap, gotta love the Kris and Jon laughing and being cute in every episode and the Johnathan jackass moments.The only thing you left out was Kendra showing her ignorance and idiocy (wanting to research EVERYTHING) lol.

Kendra was a tad odd. I didn't get the "Lets research" bit, when they HAD NO IDEA where they were off to next. What was it she wanted researched? What a dorkette
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

For what it's worth, I appreciated the recap of the recap since I was otherwise occupied. Great job.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Above and beyond, Ms. Cali. I hate clip shows with a passion; your write-up was vastly more entertaining. Two stand-outs: "Always the martyr, that guy" and ""President of Synagogue."
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but...the bad things don’t always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by JenRonn
    Great recap, but I think you forgot one of the best scenes. When Jon & Kris are swimming with the children in Africa. That was just so endearing and wonderful. It showed yet again what fantastic people they are and what a dramatic contrast to Jonathan the Dirtbag!
    I agree--and I was surprised CBS didn't choose to show it originally simply because Kris looked AWESOME in that swimsuit. Oh, wait, that would have been a Fox decision.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12