+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Will They Spend It On ?

What Will They Spend It On ?

I think this could be a fun thread.What do you think the remaining teams will/should spend the million on if they win.

Johnathan and Victoria-John can use his half to pay Victoria allumony after they divorce, and Victoria can spend hers on nice gifts for her new, hot respectful lover. LMAO

Lori and Bolo-Couples map training. LOL

Gus and Hera-Light german beer.

Kris and Jon-A nice wedding.

Kendra and Freddy-Freddy I'd say therapy and Kendra can get herself a nice laptop so she can research.

Thos are the only ones I can think of right now.

Quote Originally Posted by D/WBB5
    I think this could be a fun thread.What do you think the remaining teams will/should spend the million on if they win.

Johnathan and Victoria-John can use his half to pay Victoria allumony after they divorce, and Victoria can spend hers on nice gifts for her new, hot respectful lover. LMAO

Lori and Bolo-Couples map training. LOL

Gus and Hera-Light german beer.

Kris and Jon-A nice wedding.

Kendra and Freddy-Freddy I'd say therapy and Kendra can get herself a nice laptop so she can research.

Thos are the only ones I can think of right now.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Johnathan and Victoria - John ~ anger management. Vic ~ therapy.

Lori and Bolo - animal rescue center

Gus and Hera - not sure. I like the German beer idea!

Kris and Jon - A nice wedding & also a program to educate people about respecting different cultures!

Kendra and Freddy - Kendra ~ a personality. Freddy ~ a gag for Kendra.

Adam & Rebecca - Adam ~ a pair of b@lls. Rebecca ~ a push up bra (don't hit me! She's got an awesome body, but she's got little saggy boobs that don't fit with the rest of her great physique!)

Aaron & Hayden - Hayden ~ an endless supply of tank tops. Ones that actually fit. Aaron ~ I don't know...a gag for Hayden? Maybe he and Freddy can get the group discount.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

CCL
    Johnathan and Victoria - John ~ anger management (Lots and lots of it).
    Vic - therapy & plastic surgery.

Lori and Bolo - setting up their own centre where they can teach wrestling moves to others.

Gus and Hera - I think Hera would probably invest hers. As others have said, Gus would probably buy German beer. And a hot tub.

Kris and Jon - a house (together in one state!). A centre/foundation to teach world cultures/tolerance of others would be good too (as mentioned above). Kendra could be the first pupil.

Kendra and Freddy - Kendra ~ a clue. Freddy ~ a sports car & many pairs of designer glasses.

Adam & Rebecca - Adam ~ Decorative hairclips for his horns. A nicer home for himself and his parents. Rebecca ~a trampoline.

Aaron & Hayden - Hayden ~ would probably buy herself a part in a movie. I can also see her buying a Kaballah (sp?) membership or investing in a Pilates gym (she seems into trends). Aaron ~membership of a dating club (for after he dumps the harpy Hayden).

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Jon/Vic: Jon~ A college course to learn how to respect women. Victoria~ A college course to learn how to respect herself.

Lori/Bolo: Lori~ Insulated/thermal bra. Bolo~ A mechanic shop. Both~ A gym and wrestling center.

Gus/Hera: Gus: A brewery and a 24 hour fitness membership. Hera~ A company, preferably a magazine company about models.

Kris/Jon: Kris & Jon~ A home in upstate New York and a Comedy Club.

Aaron/Hayden: Aaron~ A ticket out of the relationship. Hayden~ Laser removal for that gawdawful tattoo on her lower back, and a personality.

Rebecca/Adam: Rebecca~ A lesson about couth. Adam~ A bigger basement & a pair of sunglasses.

Kendra/Freddy Kendra~ A big book of useless information. Freddy~Laser eye surgery so he can't pick ugly glasses again.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

They're all good, pretty funny.My favorite would be the thermal bra for Lori's implants LMAO.

FORT Fan
    Maybe Kris/Jon can offer anger management courses for their friends, and in turn visit Jonathan's spa for free. HAHA!!

Where on earth did Freddy get those geeky glasses. I thought he's gd looking, but not with those.

Jonathan can use the money and donate to the tsunami victims in Asia, so people won't despise him that much. Or maybe that's Kendra's duty.

Victoria can get her husband to go for artificial insemination if they really want children

+ Reply to Thread