+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 12/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Bolo pretending to be hanicap was just wrong.
    For what so they can be in 6th place at a start of a leg? :rolleyes

Ahhh... more clips of Princess Kendra Were would they be without Freddy? She and Lena have a lot in common. For the record I like Kendra, she does speak her mind.

How cool are Jon and Kris? Way cooler than everyone, there just hanging out and enjoying the local scence. Sweet

Aaron deserves a beer for the verabal and mental assault from Hayden.
    I thought she was going to get hit by a car trying to stop Aaron from pushing their Trabant. I hope there is a leg in Beijing so Hayden can see "the Great Wall."

Nothing new about J/V, although Victoria's spazz-out "small pegs" at IKEA was worth a laugh.

Lena and Kristy have the hots for Phil

It was a decent clips show but bring on the next leg!!!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Kris is quite the hottie, John's a lucky guy.

In the ep where Gus drank all the beers, it didnt say that it was only 3%. Good to see that Gus didnt get all hammered and go driving. That's what it looked like in the original ep.

I must be the only one who is laughing when I see or hear Jonathon. Someone with that much energy, and using it the wrong way, it just cracks me up. It's like he's a Rage-aholic on a sugar bender. Funny stuff!

Showing this clip show was a great move on CBS's part. They know that the people who always watch will still watch the show next week, and this week they got a whole bunch of new viewers who will tune in next week. Plus, come on, it was the first show after Christmas. People are still partying. Showing a new ep would kill it in the ratings. All the networks know this. This is the same reason why a slew of new eps for a lot of different shows are starting in the first week of January (Alias, Lost, TAR, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Well, remember Jonathan did state that it was the stress of the race, plus the fact that he is playing the villian and he is on medication for a imflammatory disease. That and CBS is editing the show to make him look bad. So I am sure that CBS and the TAR producers dubbed that peice of tape to make it sound as if Jonathan can't pronouce Senegal.
    You feel CBS is editing Jonathan so that he mispronounces words now?

I just don't get it. It is far easier for the producers to just show what people did on the race. It is always far better than anything they could dream up.

Jonathan did those things, and he mispronounced Senegal. He is making himself look bad, and he doesn't seem to need the editors to do it for him.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    You feel CBS is editing Jonathan so that he mispronounces words now?

I just don't get it. It is far easier for the producers to just show what people did on the race. It is always far better than anything they could dream up.

Jonathan did those things, and he mispronounced Senegal. He is making himself look bad, and he doesn't seem to need the editors to do it for him.

I'm pretty sure Bearcata's post was sarcastic.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I'm pretty sure Bearcata's post was sarcastic.
    Yeap, it was. Thanks Holly71.

Was anyone as happy as I was when Jon was taking off his pants?

I honestly thought Johnathan was talking about the president of Senegal's synagouge was coming until I figured out that there probably aren't too many Jewish people in Africa and remembered how stupid Johnathan is.

Lena and Kristi putting on lipstick to go check in was absolutely hilarious.

Rebecca is definately hilarious but I agree with whoever said she's a little mean spirtied.

Gus being shown snow bathing again was totally bleh and unecessary.The beer thingy was priceless it almost made up for having to see Gus naked 2 times.

Kris and Jon are the best TAR team ever.I loved thier clips.Helping Meredith and Maria, swimming and enjoying time with the kids in Africa,Kris' speech about "Ugly American" (coughkendra'scough) behavoir,the Flinstone thing was hilarious,Jon's comments about really getting to know Kris and liking what he sees in her, and the couples geunine enjoyment of thier surroundings and just being with one another all very very awesome.

Hayden is honestly just too annoying for me to pay attention to these two's parts in each show.

Freddy needs to dump her and Kendra needs to get a life.At that point when they were in the taxi cab I almost wished Kris was there and she told off Kendra.She's such an ignorant little b****.You moron there's NOTHING to research when your clue says "Go to ________".

anyone notice re: Lena & Kristy.....

....on the recap show that one of the clips of Lena at the hay bales showed she actually missed the clue card?!

If anyone taped/tivoed it you can see the blue laminated card atop one of the hay bales Lena is pushing! It confirms that she missed at least one and that the task was probably not as hard as it seemed. Maybe the producers placed more than 1 clue card for each team (1/4 of all hay bales instead of less than 1/10). At any rate, seeing them do this again reminded me how much I'd rather see them still in the running than you know who.

Lena should've worn her glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Viewr
    ....on the recap show that one of the clips of Lena at the hay bales showed she actually missed the clue card?!

If anyone taped/tivoed it you can see the blue laminated card atop one of the hay bales Lena is pushing! It confirms that she missed at least one and that the task was probably not as hard as it seemed. Maybe the producers placed more than 1 clue card for each team (1/4 of all hay bales instead of less than 1/10). At any rate, seeing them do this again reminded me how much I'd rather see them still in the running than you know who.

Lena should've worn her glasses.
    When the episode aired, a few of us actually had a bit of debate about whether that had happened or not. My position, and that of a few others, was that she HAD to have missed it, but many others were sure it was just bad luck. In fact, when FoRT interviewed L&K, they were asked and didn't know either.

I'm thinking some clever TAR producer went back and found the tape.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I just rewatched it and it wasn't a clue. It was just the blue searchlight she had on her head.

+ Reply to Thread