+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TAR6 Prediction Game Week 7

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar

TAR6 Prediction Game Week 7

Since burnt is not here this week, I am filling in for the TAR prediction game. Lets just say I certainly did not expect that there would be a continuation episode. So I decided that this week there will be no predictions. Everyone who posted their prediction for week 6, will have their predictions carried on to this week and the results of the next finished leg will reflect on the picks from week 6.

So there will be no scores this week or predictions, instead it will be counted on the next finished leg. Since Lori and Bolo have such a huge disadvantage, can't really repredict this week. So sorry guys, there's nothing I can do about what happened on the show.

But until then, you all can enter predictions judging now on who you think will win and lose, although they will not count. And maybe you guys can have some fun comparing what you would have got with these predictions this week and with what you initially chose last week. Sorry again guys!

[sigh] I know it's more fair this way but mine suck..oh well. Thanks for keeping up for us tho [/sigh]
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey
    Ack noooooooooo I would give ANYTHING to change my picks. I can't see Gus & Hera get eliminated...

Here's what I think will happen even though it won't count. But if I'm closer I'll feel better.

First: I'd stick with Hayden & Aaron coming in first
    Last: But sadly I think Lori & Bolo would come in last and if not, they'll be way in the back of the pack which is closer to being right than I'd be with Gus & Hera. Oh well.

Damn, how can Lori and Bolo be behind like 12 over hours. I think we all can be certain the team eliminated is Lori and Bolo, since there are no signs of them in the preview for next week.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Yes, the only way to fairly do this is to have everybody's picks carry over. The problem with counting this last epsiode as a leg and next week's as a seperate leg is this: Last week was not a leg; mainly, there was no bunching until the very end. I don't know about everybody else, but my predictions depended on an equalizer, as there has been numberous ones every leg so far. This episode didn't feature one because the leg as a whole will have one...the last bunching at the end of last night's episode. Kris and Jon will be able to pull of their first place finish, just as I predicted.

As for whether Lori and Bolo can catch up, I have high hopes that they will. Yes, they're far behind the other teams. Normally, they would have no chance. But there's this gut feeling me that says they will catch up. I don't understand why the TAR producers would split up the leg like this...it tells me that something strange is going to happen. I really think Lori and Bolo will end up with some other teams, even if they are eliminated simply because they still arrive last.

If we could change our predictions from last week, I wouldn't. Mine stay the same.

First: Kris and Jon

Last: Adam and Rebecca.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    Damn, how can Lori and Bolo be behind like 12 over hours. I think we all can be certain the team eliminated is Lori and Bolo, since there are no signs of them in the preview for next week.
    Did anybody else notice the lightening and thunder? I have a premonition that there will be a black out and the folks at the AOL cafe will not be able to complete their task.

FORT Regular

lightening

I saw the same recap regarding next week's episode...i think bolo and lori will still be in the race...i'm praying... i think the storm will play an effect over at the net club....i'm praying....you can see who i am voting for... i have to say one thing...did anyone see how great bolo looked with that shirt off...i have to give him thumbs up on that.....

Quote Originally Posted by drama queen
    I saw the same recap regarding next week's episode...i think bolo and lori will still be in the race...i'm praying... i think the storm will play an effect over at the net club....i'm praying....you can see who i am voting for... i have to say one thing...did anyone see how great bolo looked with that shirt off...i have to give him thumbs up on that.....
    I saw the lightening as well and thought the same thing.......AND...did you guys notice how Freddy and Kendra were sleeping on that bench in the preview? Maybe they sleep through the opening of the cafe?!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Well, my picks are really going to suck....

I said Adam and Rebecca first and FREDDY AND KENDRA last. But then again, they might get yielded or something...
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    I saw the lightening as well and thought the same thing.......AND...did you guys notice how Freddy and Kendra were sleeping on that bench in the preview? Maybe they sleep through the opening of the cafe?!
    That was Freddy and Kendra on the bench sleeping? Really! I didn't get a good look at who it was. *shiftyeyes*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast