+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TAR6 Prediction Game Week 6

First: Kris & Jon
    Last: Lori & Bolo

FORT Fogey
    Can we make episode 8 guesses here? Will they even count?

Oh well, I gotta put something in!

1st: Kris & Jon
    Last: Adam & Rebecca(too bad, they're funny!)

FORT Newbie
    I think the ones we did like 2 weeks ago count and not the recent ones - since the episode isn't officially 'over' yet..

1st - Freddy and Kendra
    Last - Adam and Rebecca

And it will stay like this until one of them gets philiminated .......

Leo
    Premium Member
    It wouldn't be fair to allow people to change their picks given that we've all seen half of the episode already, so my guess is the previous picks made stand.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Oh I had no idea why people started making predictions in this thread. If you read my thread on TAR prediction week 7, I clearly stated that all the predictions made for week 6 will be carried on since it was a to be continued. I'm sorry to those who changed their predictions but it will not count. Anyways, personally I don't think Lori and Bolo will lose. They wouldn't have made it into a to be continued if there wasnt at least one change in the final standings. There will be an equalizer and who knows from there. But sorry, I can't count any predictions made after the sixth episode started.

I just did it to be safe. I didn't expect them to be counted.

Well darn looks like I'll probably take a big ole' fall this week after climbing up the ranks the past couple episodes.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Oh I had no idea why people started making predictions in this thread. If you read my thread on TAR prediction week 7, I clearly stated that all the predictions made for week 6 will be carried on since it was a to be continued. I'm sorry to those who changed their predictions but it will not count. Anyways, personally I don't think Lori and Bolo will lose. They wouldn't have made it into a to be continued if there wasnt at least one change in the final standings. There will be an equalizer and who knows from there. But sorry, I can't count any predictions made after the sixth episode started.
    How about those of us that were out of town for week week 6 and did not make initial predictions?

I stated in my post above that I understand if my predictions are not counted, though at the same time I purposely did not choose Lori and Bolo to lose because of their current disadvantage. The other teams are all bunched together at the moment, so my picking now has no advantage over anyone who picked prior to the evening of December 21. (In fact I am probably at a disadvantage, but better off than if no picks are recorded for me at all.)

I am just lobbying for those of us who did not post any picks prior to the airing of the December 21 episode.

Do as you will though.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I feel really bad about this. But I really didnt expect a to be continued for the time I filled in. Then when it happened I had to ocme with an overall rule. ARfan, I'm going to think about the fact that you did not post the predictions, but really if the leg ended that day, you would have got 0 anyways. I really hate appearing to be mean, but I'm really trying the most fair thing to do so everyone is happy and that its fair.

+ Reply to Thread