+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

It's confusing now. It turns out that this description is for the recap episode. Sorry everyone. I got it from the official website.

- In a never-before seen clip, one Racer tries to persuade a local to prevent another Team from getting on the ferry. Does the local lend a helping hand?

- One Team misses the last train of the night to their next destination. As the other Teams ponder their whereabouts, will this predicament result in elimination for the lagging pair?

- In the first episode, we didn't see a Team lose their very first clue, which was immediately found by another Team. What did the finders do with the lost clue?

- At airport customs, a Team gets creative in trying to bypass the line and get ahead of the other Racers. Watch this exclusive footage to find out whether the creative tactic was successful.
    ----------------------------------
    And here're the answers.

It's a Recap

HIGHLIGHTS AND NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN FOOTAGE ON A SPECIAL EPISODE OF "THE AMAZING RACE 6," TUESDAY, DEC. 28 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

"Phil Is A Choo-Choo Charlie" -- Highlights of some of the best moments from the first six episodes with never-before-seen footage will be broadcast on a special episode of THE AMAZING RACE 6, Tuesday, Dec. 28 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan is the host of the series.

Never-before-seen footage includes: Jonathan trying to persuade a local to prevent Lori and Bolo from getting on the ferry in Africa; Kendra and Freddy losing the first clue of the race in Chicago, which is quickly found by Jonathan and Victoria; and, at airport customs in Iceland, Lori and Bolo getting creative in trying to bypass the line in hopes of getting ahead of the other racers.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

Found it. This description is from TV Guide for leg #6 part 2. Sorry everyone.

The food task in Budapest proves to be a major roadblock for many of the teams, on THE AMAZING RACE 6, Tuesday, January 4 (9:00-10:00 PM) on CBS.

As teams continue to make their way through Budapest, infighting among teammates proves to be more challenging than the tasks they compete in.

When teams enter the "Heritage Rail Museum" to get their route marker, a large steel gate crashes down on two team members' heads. One team member loses their temper because they think that someone intentionally pulled the gate down and threatens the other teams. After getting the clue, one team opts for the Fast Forward where they engage in a ritual from Hungarian folklore of drinking a goblet of pig's blood. And, teams struggle through the roadblock of eating a 24-ounce bowl of spicy Hungarian soup.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    When teams enter the "Heritage Rail Museum" to get their route marker, a large steel gate crashes down on two team members' heads. One team member loses their temper because they think that someone intentionally pulled the gate down and threatens the other teams.
    So here's what causes Freddy's tantrum.

I'm not big on recap episodes, but since TAR has never done one before, it might be interesting to see.

FORT Fan
    I would pay extra for TAR DVDs if they would make them and put the extra footage in with it. There is no time limit on a DVD episode so CBS should start cranking them out. This recap episode should give us a clue at stuff we should have seen but didn't for time considerations, etc.

As far as I am concerned every TAR episode should be 90 minutes or even 2 hours. Any longer and some of the less avid fans may lose interest. It is like a book - if the story is good I never want to reach the last page!!
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

Quote Originally Posted by banzai

The food task in Budapest proves to be a major roadblock for many of the teams, on THE AMAZING RACE 6, Tuesday, January 4 (9:00-10:00 PM) on CBS.

As teams continue to make their way through Budapest, infighting among teammates proves to be more challenging than the tasks they compete in.

When teams enter the "Heritage Rail Museum" to get their route marker, a large steel gate crashes down on two team members' heads. One team member loses their temper because they think that someone intentionally pulled the gate down and threatens the other teams. After getting the clue, one team opts for the Fast Forward where they engage in a ritual from Hungarian folklore of drinking a goblet of pig's blood. And, teams struggle through the roadblock of eating a 24-ounce bowl of spicy Hungarian soup.
    Leg 6 Part 2? I would have supposed it is an entire new leg by itself; am i right, or can someone please correct me, since they didn't talk about lori and bolo missing the train and the next week's episode review did
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

FORT Fan

In the Heritage Rail Museum, I can't see two teams, one is defintelty Bolo/ Lori and the other is Adam/ Rebecca. Does this team fall behind or get the FF already?

Luckily, we can see that on 4 Jan, the first team to arrive is not Jonathan/ Victoria because we see her eating the stuff. HoHoHo

Just curious who get the FF

Luckily, we can see that on 4 Jan, the first team to arrive is not Jonathan/ Victoria because we see her eating the stuff. HoHoHo
    The FF doesn't mean that you will be first in the leg--there was an episode a couple of seasons ago where the team completing the FF was still eliminated.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Okay, question re: the website.

Why, on the leaderboard page HERE do they show that we go down to 7 teams for Episode 7, but then on Episode 8 we drop to 4 teams and then Episodes 9-12 all have 3 teams?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Well, you know how smart those webmasters are over at CBS . Could just be a coincidence, but I heard a rumor (and that's all I think it is, because I don't know it's original source and would think there'd be more to it in the media circuit) that a racer has to drop out and their partner has to decide whether to continue on without them. Which makes no sense, since this show involves a thing called being a team, and also if my partner had to drop out for some reason, I would want to go with them. I don't think the rumor means that they quit, just had to leave. That could explain where one slot goes, but not sure how so many teams disappeared.
    Last edited by karalott; 12-23-2004 at 07:35 PM.

Ahhh... this certainly explains Freddy's tantrum. Okay... If it's as bad as this makes it out to be, I can understand him flipping out about it, because if someone had done that intentionally it could've seriously injured him & Kendra.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread