+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

FORT Regular
    On the CBS website they have previews for next weeks show. The "transportation" from Germany to Hungary is a tiny little car. Gus was seen having a hard time getting into the car and the Wrestlers are seen breaking down in the middle of the freeway.

The "lovebirds" were once again at each others throats.

The only couple they didn't feature were Kris&Jon. Hope that doesn't mean they get eliminated.

- During a run-in with the law, one Racer pours on the charm to miraculously turn the situation to their benefit, while the teammate looks on in amazement.
    I say this is Jonathan. How about his talent for manipulating locals to help him?

Yep, I agree...I think Jonathon turns on the charm.

episode 7? I thought it's a recap:

Next on The Amazing Race
    Tuesday, December 28 9PM ET/PT

- In a never-before seen clip, one Racer tries to persuade a local to prevent another Team from getting on the ferry. Does the local lend a helping hand?

- One Team misses the last train of the night to their next destination. As the other Teams ponder their whereabouts, will this predicament result in elimination for the lagging pair?

- In the first episode, we didn't see a Team lose their very first clue, which was immediately found by another Team. What did the finders do with the lost clue?

- At airport customs, a Team gets creative in trying to bypass the line and get ahead of the other Racers. Watch this exclusive footage to find out whether the creative tactic was successful.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

Quote Originally Posted by banzai
    episode 7? I thought it's a recap:

Next on The Amazing Race
    Tuesday, December 28 9PM ET/PT

- In a never-before seen clip, one Racer tries to persuade a local to prevent another Team from getting on the ferry. Does the local lend a helping hand?

- One Team misses the last train of the night to their next destination. As the other Teams ponder their whereabouts, will this predicament result in elimination for the lagging pair?

- In the first episode, we didn't see a Team lose their very first clue, which was immediately found by another Team. What did the finders do with the lost clue?

- At airport customs, a Team gets creative in trying to bypass the line and get ahead of the other Racers. Watch this exclusive footage to find out whether the creative tactic was successful.

Almost certain it is Jonathan for the first scenario
    Definitely Lori and Bolo,which proably means they are out.
    What does in the first episode mean?
    No idea who, but if it is Jonathan, i do hope he gets stopped
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

First episode means the 1st part of leg #6 which is episode 6.
    I'm guessing that Kendra loses the clues again and Freddy got mad.

FORT Regular
    Here is some info for the episode after the recap next week:

The teams continue through Budapest, Hungary, where one team opts for the Fast Forward. The other teams struggle with spicy soup.

I'm guessing that Bolo will take the Fast Forward.

Found another description for leg #6 part 2; not sure if it's reliable.

The food task in Budapest proves to be a major roadblock for many of the teams, on THE AMAZING RACE 6, Tuesday, January 4 (9:00-10:00 PM) on CBS.

As teams continue to make their way through Budapest, infighting among teammates proves to be more challenging than the tasks they compete in.

When teams enter the "Heritage Rail Museum" to get their route marker, a large steel gate crashes down on two team members' heads. One team member loses their temper because they think that someone intentionally pulled the gate down and threatens the other teams. After getting the clue, one team opts for the Fast Forward where they engage in a ritual from Hungarian folklore of drinking a goblet of pig's blood. And, teams struggle through the roadblock of eating a 24-ounce bowl of spicy Hungarian soup.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Where are the links for these stories ? When you post things you have to give credit or it has to come down.

+ Reply to Thread