+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: **SPOILERS** All Future Episodes! WARNING: Show outcome may be revealed!

TAR Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Well, if this is for next week, we know the blow up is between H&A and L&B. My guess is that H&A are working with K&J, and L&B get shut out.

The person who breaks down is Gus.

I heard Phil had to literally step between two team members this season because of what happens at the PS mat. Maybe it's supposed to be two teams. They could be racing and both land at the mat at the almost the same time, so they argue over who got there first. Wonder if it could be H&A and L&B.

My guess is the other one would be J&V.
    I think its a couple fighting at the mat rather than two teams fighting with each other. In this week's TV Guide, Phil is interviewed. It says one couple gets so worked up at a pit stop that Keoghan was forced to intervene. Phil: "I say, 'Hey, you really need to fix this, because that's not the right thing to be doing right now.' It's the first time I ever felt like I crossed the line and passed judgment."

It also sounds like that particular couple is not last, because why would Phil tell them they need to "fix this" if they are no longer in the race? Unless he is commenting on their relationship outside of the race. JMO

FORT Fan
    interesting.

supposing the 2 teams are lori/bolo and hayden/aaron....

it would be like
    a) blake vs wil (tar2)
    b) colin vs charla (tar5)

kind of rivalry.

Here's the description of episode #6:

"They Should Probably Have Some Counseling"

Tuesday, December 21 8PM ET/PT

- While riding in a taxi, a Team member irritates the driver to the point of getting the pair kicked out.

- Teams are required to drive cars unlike any they've ever seen before.

- During a run-in with the law, one Racer pours on the charm to miraculously turn the situation to their benefit, while the teammate looks on in amazement.

- Transportation proves disastrous for one Team as they find themselves left behind. How will this setback affect their game?
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

FORT Newbie
    I'll bet the pair that gets kicked out will be Jonathan and Victoria. I'm guessing Kendra turns on the charm, leading them to have ab edge. I doubt Hayden, Kris, Hera, Rebecca, Lori or Victoria would amount to that sort of charm.

FORT Regular
    - While riding in a taxi, a Team member irritates the driver to the point of getting the pair kicked out.
    -This is surely Jonathan and Victoria. When will they get kicked out of this show?!?

During a run-in with the law, one Racer pours on the charm to miraculously turn the situation to their benefit, while the teammate looks on in amazement.
    -I don't think Kendra is capable of any sort of charm. I'm hoping this is Hera or Kris.

Transportation proves disastrous for one Team as they find themselves left behind. How will this setback affect their game?
    -I have a bad feeling that this is Kris & Jon. They made some really bad transportation choices in the last leg.

Leo
    Premium Member
    While riding in a taxi, a Team member irritates the driver to the point of getting the pair kicked out.
    Almost certainly Jonathan and Victoria.

Teams are required to drive cars unlike any they've ever seen before.
    Your guess is as good as mine.

During a run-in with the law, one Racer pours on the charm to miraculously turn the situation to their benefit, while the teammate looks on in amazement.
    Kendra is too b*tchy to do this, IMHO. My guess is it's either Hera, Hayden, or Kris.

Transportation proves disastrous for one Team as they find themselves left behind. How will this setback affect their game?
    Based on the last episode, Lori and Bolo. The decision to take the train to the Roadblock was horrible - and could have cost them the race.

The only car I can think of is a steam-engine car. But do they still work?

This is a screen cap of episode 6.

Is it a German uniform or a Hungarian uniform?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Jonathan & Victoria seem to obvious. I'll go out on a limb and say it's either Hayden & Aaron or Adam & Rebecca

There still in Germany for the next leg, aren't they?

- During a run-in with the law, one Racer pours on the charm to miraculously turn the situation to their benefit, while the teammate looks on in amazement.
    This one might surprise us. For all we know, it could be Gus or Lori. I'll say it's either Hera, Kris, or Kendra.

- Transportation proves disastrous for one Team as they find themselves left behind. How will this setback affect their game?
    No idea.

I'm going to say Kendra on this one. Jonathan's too obvious.

Actually, I'm thinking LORI here. It says the teammate looks on in amazement....

Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    supposing the 2 teams are lori/bolo and hayden/aaron....

it would be like
    a) blake vs wil (tar2)
    b) colin vs charla (tar5)
    At least Hayden apoligized to Bolo...Unlike some other racers....
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread