+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen Phil's Diaries?

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar

Have you seen Phil's Diaries?

They've got this thing on the site where Phil kind of gives us his perspective on the episodes...really interesting. In Episode 1, he mentions Lori and Bolo beating the crap out of each other on this glacier (Phil's words), and the Episode 2 one shows Phil taking off articles of clothing...

OK, so they're his shoes.

He seems very genuine - like he really cares about the racers. He came across as sympathetic for those who had a hard time counting the toys and pots, and as though he wished he hadn't have had to eliminate Lena and Kristy.

I really recommend them - although I think you might need RealPlayer to see them - but I know I'll watch them from now on.
    Last edited by MadelynneRabb; 12-02-2004 at 02:13 AM.
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

Amazing Race whore
    Yep, they did them with last season's locations too. I always wait up til 2 or 3 in the morning on Tuesdays (Wenesdays?) until they post all the insider vids for the week. This week's were cool as they showed all the teams struggling with counting. Some of them are pretty interesting and funny. Phil is just such a classy person.

FORT Fogey
    What was funny about last episode's ones was that Phil called Aaron, Hayden. Ya know, when Aaron kept falling down on the roller ski detour? He said something like,"Hayden really struggled, and it's interesting because he's such a good athlete," or something similar. Phil still rocks though, that just totally amuzed me.

I went back and watched the diaries for TAR5 - they were fun to watch. Phil definitely rocks.
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

Quote Originally Posted by MadelynneRabb
    I went back and watched the diaries for TAR5 - they were fun to watch. Phil definitely rocks.

I never go to the main page for TAR so I didn't realize that Phil's diaries even existed. Do you have a link for TAR5? I'd love to see those.

thanks
    toothdoc

FORT Fan
    Go to cbs.com and you will see a drop down box of shows. Survivor, Big Brother, and TAR past episodes are listed there. It will take you to the main pages for any of the races.

FORT Regular
    I totally have a crush on Phil!!! Love his slight New Zealand accent. Love his respectful air for the countries & the contestants. Hate the fact that he's married and has never met me so doesn't realize that we're meant to be together.

Quote Originally Posted by rssrara
    Go to cbs.com and you will see a drop down box of shows. Survivor, Big Brother, and TAR past episodes are listed there. It will take you to the main pages for any of the races.

Thanks, I found it.

toothdoc

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sally
    I totally have a crush on Phil!!! Love his slight New Zealand accent. Love his respectful air for the countries & the contestants. Hate the fact that he's married and has never met me so doesn't realize that we're meant to be together.
    Don't forget that he's cute too! Why are the best guys too old for me and married!

If you watch the TAR5 ones, he mentions how he always gets laughed at for how he says "Charler" instead of "Charla." Note that he's also said "Lener" instead of "Lena." I think it's a British thing - the Brits do it to, and Aussies and Kiwis are "quasi-Brit."

FORT Fogey
    And when he would talk about Amanda & Chris and Monica & Sheree during TAR4 they were "Amander & Chris" and "Monicer & Sheree". I think it sounds so cool...he has an awesome accident.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast