+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Roadblock limits?

FORT Newbie
    She did want to...just maybe a tad too late...

KGS
    FORT Newbie
    So, Adam/Rebecca's the only team where the girl has done all the Roadblocks? Sounds like good strategy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SGRacefan
    But guys, remember. They are given a hint of the task via the cryptic clue given. Usually when the racers look at those clues, they have to make a choice as to who will do it BASED on that clue.
    True, but when you're standing under a bungee cord or a 1000-ft. zip line, it's pretty easy to figure out what the Roadblock's gonna be. Something like the field of hay bales may not be as obvious, but clearly will involve heavy physical activity. (I must admit, "harvesting salt" is something that would not have come to mind...)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Heh, at least he's DOING the Roadblocks, and she's just standing there saying she could have done it better. Then why didn't you do it, then?

Am I the only Adam fan here?
    I think I like him too, supergoten.

And what bout Kelly/Jon? How many RB did Kelly do?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    The only one I can think of is the one in France (the she regretted doing at the time) where they had to put the tires on the race car and then take a ride around the track. I think she did more, but it's been awhile since I watched season 4.

Roadblocks

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    Heh, at least he's DOING the Roadblocks, and she's just standing there saying she could have done it better. Then why didn't you do it, then?

Am I the only Adam fan here?
    I like both of them (although Adam gets on my nerves), but I think they're smart to do it this way. Rebecca won't be scared of any challenges (she's a daredevil), she'll eat anything on the eating challenges, and she is uncannily physically strong - she was on Good Morning America (or some show like that) a few years ago for holding the Guinness world record for bench pressing w/in her weight group. Basically, she could and would do any of the roadblocks, whereas Adam admits he is more of a chicken.

For entertainment sake, though, I'm ready to see Rebecca do one...
    texasgal26

FORT Newbie

Nicole actually did 2

I did not care for Nicole and Brandon and really wanted to see them eliminated in India, but, in all fairness she did do 2 roadblocks, the caviar and the clue retrieval at the pyramid. Wussy Brandon didn't like cramped spaces.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    I think I like him too, supergoten.

And what bout Kelly/Jon? How many RB did Kelly do?
    Kelly did the Le Mans Track as well as the Malaysian weapons (the blowpipe, the arrow, etc...)

taracar, Nicole didn't do the shaft descent...Brandon did it. Nicole only did the caviar RB.

FORT Newbie
    SGRacefan, I went back and checked and you are right, Brandon did do that roadblock. I was going from memory and what stood out for me was his wussiness Thanks for clearing that up... Makes me think even less of Nicole LOL if that is possible.

FORT Fan
    I'm a huge fan of Brandon/Nicole.

FORT Newbie
    Nicole shirked lots of RBs to Brandon...Kendra kinda reminds me of her during the hay bale roadblock: "Who's got hay fever? Freddy does!"

And I remember (cos I downloaded the episodes) the second-last episode (where Colin was yielded) when the RB was climbing up to the Auckland Bridge and then dropping off...the clue was "who has strong arms and strong feet (or something like that)" And immediately Nicole was, "Is that you or IS that you?" Man she never thought twice...

Christie wanted to do the zorb...but that was after they knew the clue...

The girls in this race (save Rebecca) are at least doing their fair share of RBs...we may see Kris/Hayden/Lori/Hera/MJ do more as the race progresses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast