+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR7 Includes the return of...*SPOILER*

Do the Bartman! Sonic-TARmaniac's Avatar

TAR7 Includes the return of...*SPOILER*

Editing in case people don't want to see the info when their mouse is on the thread title.

This should keep it safe:

Rob & Amber.

The seventh season of The Amazing Race will begin this week. Sometime after the afternoon of November 23rd (Tuesday), the racers will be leaving from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for an unknown destination.

Among this season's racers will be Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich. I have so far been unable to confirm if this will be an "all star" season (I think it highly doubtful so far, in fact), but the Romber rumors have turned out to be true. Rob has cancelled a charity appearance which was originally scheduled for Wednesday, citing "family reasons."

I shall post any further updates in this thread and in its parent thread at Survivor Chatter as I receive them.
    If you happen to be in the LA area today and have an hour of free time, please stop by LAX (United/American airline terminal) to see them - around 11 AM-1 PM...thats when the race usually kicks off.

This came from another board and the poster's informant says it's 100% accurate.
    Last edited by cali; 11-23-2004 at 11:43 AM.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Please let this not be true. I've had enough of Romber, thank you very much.

where did you get that story from anyway? i really hope it would be an all-star version, although i would not like to see amber and rob in it.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac
    Rob & Amber.

If you happen to be in the LA area today and have an hour of free time, please stop by LAX (United/American airline terminal) to see them - around 11 AM-1 PM...thats when the race usually kicks off.

This came from another board and the poster's informant says it's 100% accurate.

Great, now I may not be able to tolerate watching my favorite show! :nono Absolutely cannot STAND Amber. Rob doesn't bug me quite as much. My only hope is to see an Allison and Donny - gone by the 3rd episode.

Well that has to be the most dissapointing news about the greatest show. :phhht

at least it's nopt Heidi and Jenna
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fan
    WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

If it is an all star edition then I will be OK. But if the Allison/Donny event is the start of a pattern then the pattern may lead toward a shark (if you know what I mean).

I hope it is not true. It means they took up my possible space. They don't need the money. And if they signed a contract to have their wedding broadcast then they can't say, "I HATE you and will not marry you!"

TAR - Simply the best
    In Janice's voice (from Friends)
    Oh.......My.........Gawd!

If this turns out to be true, I'm drafting my letter to JBP now. This blasphemous crap has to stop. These two don't deserve one more second of air time - EVER!

Didn't they learn their lesson with Donny & Alison?

This will seriously question my allegiance to this show if these two I prefer to call a dungpile are allowed to participate.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I think that sucks. I've had my fill of rob the first show, let alone that all star show

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-TARmaniac

I don't know about the Rob & Amber rumor, but I can say that there is NO WAY that TAR7 will be beginning at LAX today (or tomorrow, for that matter). These are some of the busiest travel days of the year, for Pete's sake!

And if Common Sense doesn't convince you, then just trust me that I have confirmed this -- and that my information is 100% accurate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast