+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR7 Includes the return of...*SPOILER*

I'm with speedy. I'm not a Romber fan by any means, but I'd be curious to see how they would handle a totally different kind of competition. Physically, they're in pretty good shape and might have a chance to do well. And if it breaks them up? No televised wedding--a bonus.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    If it's true.. The worst news could be only if TAR7 includes Omarosa ...
    NOW talk about nightmares..

Seriously if it IS the truth and Romber will be one of the teams it would only prove that TAR is absolutely out of touch with its audience.

If they really are on.... I'd watch it anyway, still...

I mean, I hated Alison but I still watched the show! Good thing they were the second team gone....

I wouldn't boycott my favorite show just because of one team!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    The more I read it, the more it seems like a ploy to get people to show up to what will already be a disgustingly crowded terminal at LAX on this, perhaps the busiest flying day of the year.

Besides, who says they will start TAR7 in LA?
    Bill, I was totally thinking the same thing! There is no way they would leave between today & probably next Mon out of LAX. There is just way too much traffic there.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

*sigh* Romber?

Although I personally won't be totally thrilled to see "Romber" on the TAR, their presence won't prevent me from watching it.
    I don't really like the idea of an All Star season, just like I didn't like the idea of re-making Walking Tall with the Rock... and we all know how that turned out...
    I strongly believe that everyone has their fifteen minutes of fame and when I see people like Romber going on mulitple reality shows, i am sadly deepened that some people are losing their fifteen minutes of fame so Romber can push 15:01.
    The one plus I see is maybe some more advertisers will kick up some cash TAR's way (after all advertising rules!) ...

JR.
    I'd rather see them than another team of "/models".

This doesn't surprise me at all. I don't especially like Romber (though I give them props for dominating ASS), but they will be interesting to watch on TAR.

Unfourtunately, it seems quite a few of you are so repelled by them that you won't watch! Please, you must. I don't want TAR to be cancelled because of bad ratings, and if their loyal followers here at the FORT don't watch, this may end up being the case. Give TAR a chance...if they really do have Romber (which I'm now really hoping they don't), they don't let TAR go away for good. It's proved its worth before, and it can do it again...Rob and Amber can't take that away.

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    This doesn't surprise me at all. I don't especially like Romber (though I give them props for dominating ASS), but they will be interesting to watch on TAR.

Unfourtunately, it seems quite a few of you are so repelled by them that you won't watch! Please, you must. I don't want TAR to be cancelled because of bad ratings, and if their loyal followers here at the FORT don't watch, this may end up being the case. Give TAR a chance...if they really do have Romber (which I'm now really hoping they don't), they don't let TAR go away for good. It's proved its worth before, and it can do it again...Rob and Amber can't take that away.
    I'm sorry, cable101. I can't stand these two and there's no other way to let the producers know how much I resent this kind of thing than to stay away. If this pair is included, I will start watching only after they are eliminated. If they are not eliminated, then I won't watch.

I also have loved this show, but I can't speak/write about how strongly I feel and then not back it up.

:-D
    i don't mind watching rob and amber, i'd like to see how they interact with each other...

even though i absolutely hated their alliance during all-stars and was pulling for shii-ann to win

I don't hate Rob & Amber, but I don't want to see them get yet another shot at a million dollars. They've already had a combined total of 4 chances between them (with one win) . Give someone else a chance for crying out loud!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread