+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Questions from a TAR newbie

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    From what I understand, the FF is available to everyone but only the first team to complete it can then proceed to the pit stop, any others must return and finish from where they left off, which would cost a lot of time and probably cost the game.
    Yes. And each team can only use the FF once. This rule mattered more when there were FF in every leg (in previous seasons). For this race it means that Bolo & Lori could not go for the second FF when it comes up; any other team could go for it.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by |eogeO
    i think the teams are well aware there are onmly 2 Fast Forwards in the race...i.
    I don't think the teams know how many there are.

Premium Member
    In the finale, do the 4 remaining teams make a mad dash for the finish line together, or are the 4th and 3rd place teams eliminated one by one (like in Survivor) then the final 2 teams make the mad dash to the finish line?? How does this work?

They eliminate the fourth place team then the final three teams race to the end. Last season it was Chip and Kim, Colin and Christie and Brandon and Nicole...the season before it was Reichen and Chip, Kelly and John and Team Who? who never made it out of Hawaii because of a stupid flight decision.
    Last edited by dagwood; 02-05-2005 at 10:02 PM. Reason: brain fart
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    They eliminate the fourth place team then the final three teams race to the end. Last season it was Chip and Kim, Colin and Christie and Brandon and Nicole...the season before it was Reichen and Chip, Kelly and John and Team Who? who never made it out of Hawaii because of a stupid flight decision.
    How quickly into the episode is the 4th team eliminated? I am also guessing that the elimination of the 4th team is probably a real quick leg of the race, right???

I don't remember...I think it is like an hour in or close to an hour. The finale is two episodes rolled into one.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Premium Member
    Thanks for the feedback dagwood, I am realy looking forward to the finale.

In previous seasons the 4th placed team is philiminated on Leg 11, while in season 5 they changed the format and the 4th placed team is philiminated on the first half of the finale, which is Leg 12. The second half of the finale would be Leg 13, where the final 3 teams will make a mad dash for the million!

I also do think that the teams know there will only be 2 Fast Forwards in the race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789