+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question for TAR Steve or Dave

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile
    In general, it is a non life threatening lung condition that usually is treatable. It would have nothing to do with Jonathon's behaviour. You can google it, as it is a complex disease, and takes many forms. Usually it is self limiting, and I am sure all the racers would have had to have a doctor's clearance.
    Well, if there is a doctor's clearance, then it's pretty useless. Millie (TAR4) has asthma. She even had some sort of asthma attack on one of the episodes.

By the way, a question to shanghikid, how do you know Aaron? Does he visit this site?

Quote Originally Posted by heymikey
    Well, if there is a doctor's clearance, then it's pretty useless. Millie (TAR4) has asthma. She even had some sort of asthma attack on one of the episodes.
    People with asthma can get a doctor's clearance to do things. Someone with asthma just needs to make sure they have their inhaler and are taking their preventive medicines. If your asthma is mild to moderate you can still be racing around the world for our entertainment. My daughter has asthma and as long as she doesn't have pneumonia, she does what she pleases. Just if she is going to be running or outside in very cold weather she uses her inhaler before hand.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Sarcoidosis is a multi-system disease of unknown cause with no known cure. It is very rare, about 40 out of 100,000 get it. In 60% of people that do, they go into remission and have no more trouble with the sarcoid. It has a 2-10% mortality rate among people who have a chronic, progressive form of sarcoid, be it cardiac, pulmonary, or brain.

My husband has lung fibrosis from it. There is no cure, he is taking prednisone for symptom management. Prednizone is a steriod and can cause personality changes. This might account for part of Jonathan's emotional abuse.

Also, Reggie White (Packers) had it. I am very interested in what the autopsy report will say.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12