+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lori and Bolo

Lori and Bolo

Pictures and information from the Official Amazing Race 6 Site

Lori and Bolo

[IMG]images/img/LoriBolo.jpg[/IMG]

Lori & Bolo reside in the small country town of Molino, Florida and have been together for eight years. Bolo is a professional wrestler and Lori is a barrel horse racer.

Throughout the years, Lori spent time watching Bolo train for wrestling and decided that she could also do it and jumped in the ring. Although she has worked as a professional wrestler, she is now concentrating on horse racing and hopes to compete in professional rodeos in the near future. Bolo describes his wife as a mix between Jennifer Aniston and professional wrestler Chyna.

Bolo's military service and wrestling career has allowed him to travel abroad, but Lori has never been out of the United States and looks forward leaving her small community and seeing the world. When asked what three adjectives best describe themselves, both Bolo and Lori said the same thing: hard working, honest and great personality.

Although they don't have any children, they consider their eight dogs their kids. They love animals and have rescued many stray dogs. Their primary motivation for going on THE AMAZING RACE is to leave their small town to experience different people and cultures around the world.

Interestingly enough there was no Q&A for these two... at least none that I could find
    Last edited by cali; 10-29-2004 at 11:31 AM.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    Ah, the wrestlers. They should be... interesting.

Amazing Race whore
    My pre-race hate team, so they will probably get to the final 3. I see no reason why pro wrestlers should be on this show

No Q&A for these two? [Arte Johnson] Very interesting...[/Arte Johnson]

Bolo?

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

These two could be very amusing or very annoying... but probably not boring.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

see, they rescue dogs, so I like them just for that

We'll see.

JR.
    Well, if we're lucky Bolo will choke out the annoying ones....assuming he's not one of them.

Bolo needs to take that thing off his head. He looks like a ... well, I'm not going to say it. But you all know what I mean.

Also, what is "barrel horse racing"?
    Last edited by Lucy; 10-29-2004 at 05:56 PM.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I'm pretty sure barrel horse racing is at the rodeo when they have to run their horses in some sort of pattern around a bunch of barrels.

Either that or it's something really odd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast