+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Lori and Bolo

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Lori and Bolo are the best. You can't expect pro wrestlers to say, " I love you" and "no, I love you more". They are perfect the way they are . Keep shouting please.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by yardgnome77
    I really like this team. I think they will be very entertaining this season. I can handle their yelling better than Jonathon's for some reason, maybe because they both yell so much.
    When I saw this team, I just expected them to be loud. Not that I didn't expect that from Jonathan as well (especially with all the pre-race hype going his way.) But maybe that's why it doesn't get on my nerves as bad coming from these two. I like them, pretty much for all the same reasons everyone else has already said. I worried about Bolo complaining about his legs hurting, so hopefully that doesn't slow them down in the future. I pegged them as a final 3 team, and so far I'm still standing by that.

FORT Fogey
    I'm starting to like this couple too. They're pretty entertaining and it's starting to look like they can work together as a team (which is pretty important in this game).

It was hilarious tonight when Lori was street skiing and kept getting overbalanced by the weight of her huge implants. Classic comedy, and a nice alternative to Bolo's constant steroid induced wheezing.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm liking them better now too, especially after Bolo had all that good stuff to say about Lori, including that she deserved ALL the money; I wouldn't have though he had it in him . They are good comic relief also; now if Bolo will just lose his apparently bottomless supply of those little condom-hat things.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fan
    Phil's look was classic when Lori grabbed him and said, "it is better than sixth." Phil must have thought she was about to body slam him.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    LOL I know. I think Phil was scared of Lori lol. This team was great last night. Hardly any arguing and Bolo can ski!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by rssrara
    Phil's look was classic when Lori grabbed him and said, "it is better than sixth." Phil must have thought she was about to body slam him.
    Though I was waiting for Phil to tell them "the blue hair guy beat you though." I guess his sense of self-preservation kicked in.

I didn't want to like them, but I do.

They yell, but you can tell they respect each other. It's just the way they communicate. I have friends like this. Scream at each other all day but at the end of the day they still care for each other.

Unlike "He that will not be named" and Victoria. He is just an abusive blame-thrower.

As I said in a different thread....Bolo, Lori....BUY A FRIGGEN MAP!

Latah,
    Rpow

Bolo reminds me of one of those big guys with a tough exterior, but a soft interior. He really seems like a big guy with a big heart. I hope he doesn't disappoint.

I had to laugh when I heard Bolo mention how he was restraining himself from laughing as Lori kept falling.

+ Reply to Thread