+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lori and Bolo

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Also, what is "barrel horse racing"?
    I thought it was racing horses built as round as a barrel. like racing Clydesdales.

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    I actually think this team will be genuinely nice and a team to root for. I also think they'll go pretty far.
    1 post by Marcus and then...

Quote Originally Posted by springkey
    hey i like this team!
    am i alone here?
    Yes, it would appear that you are completely alone... :rolleyes

FORT Fogey
    cable!

Does anyone else think he looks like Ant? That alone scares me.

FORT Fogey
    I find it weird that they don't have a prerace interview up.

I hope they're likable and like teddy bears, the complete opposite of what wrestlers are assumed to be like. But from their vid, I don't get that feeling. They seem like they'll fight a lot and they talk about flirting with the other teams. Yeaaaah. I'd totally respond to Bolo flirting with me, wouldn't you? Oh yes, while I'm racing with my bf of course(as all of the females are, or they're racing with a husband). And I think Lori looks a lot older than 32. Don't think the guys will be too receptive to her flirting either.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    see, they rescue dogs, so I like them just for that

.............................. ....

THEY RESCUE DOGGIES????!!!!

YAH!!
    I LOVE KATAMARI!
    YOU LOVE KATAMARI!
    WE LOVE KATAMARI!

<- The Shark Is This
    ^
    | THERE HE IS!!!!!!

I had to get the wrestlers back to page 1!

Bolo seemed pretty damn cool. He admitted his mistakes, which is something a lot of racers have a hard time doing. And I enjoyed them subplexing each other in the frozen tundra. I wish Bolo would have been replaced with the annoying guy in yellow though. I think Lori would have him screaming like a girl in about, oh 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    Bolo seemed pretty damn cool. He admitted his mistakes, which is something a lot of racers have a hard time doing. And I enjoyed them subplexing each other in the frozen tundra. I wish Bolo would have been replaced with the annoying guy in yellow though. I think Lori would have him screaming like a girl in about, oh 2 seconds.
    - That's true, esmattynd, she definitely could!

Sure, Bolo admitted he was wrong - for about two seconds, then they started screaming at each other again. And when he realized they weren't eliminated, he did apologize again. He's okay, but Lori is ruthless. Phil was looking at them like they were poor pitiful souls when they were bickering at each other at the pitstop. It wasn't necessary, yet they had to gripe. I don't get how some couples strive on that kind of "communication" but some do. I think they'll be entertaining during their time on the show.

FORT Fogey
    Well, these two are definitely not boring. I'll reserve further judgement for at least one more episode.

I love this couple, it really remind me of me and my boyfriend even though we didn't yell that much, but they are having fun.

I know these two are loud and obnoxious but I think the difference is that both of them are. They both said "yes we yell at each other but we know we love each other and thats how we communicate" IMO I can handle them both yelling as opposed to one member being the yeller and the significant other being the yellee. Good grief, the only quiet wrestlers I have seen are the ones with the masks.

+ Reply to Thread