+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lori and Bolo

When they got their first clue at the start of the leg, we hear Bolo saying "Lori and I are concentrating on winning. If we slow down and take a minute to read our clues correctly and make sure we understand everything completely then we have a very, very good chance 'cause there are only 5 teams left."

Hmmm.

Also, when Bolo was waiting for Lori at Lion's Rock, they show him scratching his neck. They immediately switch to a monkey scratching his head with his foot.

I must admit, after watching the latest insider videos, I have a newfound love from Bolo and Lori. His comments on the other racers was well on point. Kendra's even more of an idiot than I thought, hearing how she didn't want to sleep in the rooms with the 'common' people has made me dislike her more. I'll miss Bolo and Lori!
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

Quote Originally Posted by NCDave
    When they got their first clue at the start of the leg, we hear Bolo saying "Lori and I are concentrating on winning. If we slow down and take a minute to read our clues correctly and make sure we understand everything completely then we have a very, very good chance 'cause there are only 5 teams left."

Hmmm.

Also, when Bolo was waiting for Lori at Lion's Rock, they show him scratching his neck. They immediately switch to a monkey scratching his head with his foot.
    You are so right! Lol! These were my 2 favorite scenes from this edisode! I love this team, but it still sent me howling! I was laughing so hard at the monkey comparison, my b/f had no idea - I backed the show up and played it again and we were both crying with laughter!

My other favorite part was when he and Lori were in the cab and he was like:
    "Why you gotta get so 'technical'?" "Then do it yourself 'Miss Perect'!" I don't even know what she was saying but apparently it was over his head! Lol!

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Just saw the Early Show. Lori Chestnut is such a cute name.

That was an incredible dive that Bolo made- I,too ,laughed with the monkey. I did hate to see them go I was hoping that Kendra and Freddy would have gone.. oh well
    But I did like Lori and Bolo. gotta love the fact that Lori scared Jonathan :-)
    Carey

I am really disappointed to see this team go. They were my favorite team, and most interesting team that was left. They tried hard and got further than I ever thought.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm glad they did the show, they were entertaining. Besides the lil bickering they did...you can tell they super happy they did the show too.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I wonder if Bolo had ran up there with Lori's ticket that would have been against the rules? That is probably what i would have done! I was sorry to see these two go!

I'm sure it would have been. I wonder how long she'd been gone as he didn't even try to yell to her (that we saw anyway).

I enjoyed watching them too.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I loved that they ended up being the 'old married couple' after all. I loved that even though they fought, they really enjoyed spending time together and admired each other.

I'mm miss them. They certainly were colourful.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread