+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lori and Bolo

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Just came back from the insider. The "F-Bomb" clip was hilarious. Queen-Bitch Lori throwing profanities at a cut-down Bolo who's literally on his knee's to give her the ticket while the four girls giggle amongst themselves was much funnier in it's entirety.

I'm gonna miss these two. I loved to watch them, and they were in my top 2 of who I wanted to win. I liked how they both yelled, but there was a line that neither of them crossed with each other.
    And ... At least Bolo went out with an awesome dive into the pool. WOW!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

They are my fave and i'm going to miss them . Good competitors and unique personalities and they love each other

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    what was funny was Bolo ran that race in a more manly mannner than adam did and Bolo has all them bunched up muscles that aren't good for running......got to love that olympic dive he did, he went out in style.

I'll miss these two also. I didn't care too much for them after the first show, but they grow on you. Great competitiors. I liked his speech at the end. He certainly loves her.

I was impressed by Bolo's dive. They weren't the best racers but they could be fun to watch.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

CCL
    They were doing really well this episode so it was really sad when the ticket snafu happend. I'd rather have them still around than some of the other teams. I wonder if they parlay their TAR experience into getting some more wrestling gigs.

Well, their TAR appearance rated a couple of mentions on WWE websites, so I think they might be able to extend their 15 minutes of TAR fame into the ring. I really hope they do - they've obviously put in some hard work at the gym and they certainly aren't short of passion and drive. Plus, they just seem like good people to me. Best of luck to them.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I will really miss them.

I didn't really think I would like them from hearing about the teams preshow. The whole Wrestling thing totally turned me off to them. But after the first episode, they were definitely my favorite team!!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

They grew on me. At first I didn't like them, but I was sad to see them go.

Bolo's dive was excellent...he cleared almost half the pool before he hit the water.

+ Reply to Thread