+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lori and Bolo

Speedy, the most I could find was that Bolo wrestles under the moniker B.A.D. (Bolo Alexodius Dar'Tainian, if you please). Zilch on Lori. I'm thinking they're gym rats who are trying to break in to the business. I used to work with a guy who was a former pro 'rassler, and he told me that promoters would get local hardbodies to jump in the ring with their up-and-comers for warm-up matches - I don't know if that's still the way it works, but I'm thinking that maybe Lori & Bolo are the local yokels who let their asses get kicked for a shot in the ring.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Thanks AJane. That's what I was thinking. Either that or they're in one of those local wrestling leagues that have shows in the high school gym.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Ok. THEE funniest thing I've seen for days now are the promo(s) for the next episode.. Bolo's face while he's running!! Too damn much! His face looks hilarious!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I saw that too!

Go Lori and Bolo!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Woooooooohoooooooo
    2 more "Loud Mouths" out the door...hopefully "My Favorite Martian (Antenna Head)" is next & we've weeded all the crap out lol.

FORT Fan
    Too bad they are gone. They were playing well in this episode except that important little part.

Am I the only who was was a little surprised to see Bolo's full head of hair? I'm just so used to seeing him with his headscarf on and assuming he's balding or something. Kind of like Hulk Hogan.

I really did like this team. Yeah, they had tense moments but, nowhere near like Jon and Victoria. It's too bad in the end they came to blows but, I am glad that Phil made them stop and reflect about how they really feel about each other and how that's the important thing.

Winning the million would'e been nice but, heck, they got a chance to do something that not a lot of people could do... travel around the world.... FOR FREE!!! (at least that's what I'd be thinking)
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I think Phil was being nice to them by asking to reflect on their relatrionship right there, just because he knew that under that rough core they really care about each other, and Phil wanted to show the viewers that Lori & Bolo have a good relationship in the end. Maybe a little different than most people, but they do not beat each other, just butt heads a little, but not in an alarming way I would say.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I wonder how much J&V's actions earlier on played a part in Phil asking specifically for those comments.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    Am I the only who was was a little surprised to see Bolo's full head of hair? I'm just so used to seeing him with his headscarf on and assuming he's balding or something. Kind of like Hulk Hogan.

I really did like this team. Yeah, they had tense moments but, nowhere near like Jon and Victoria. It's too bad in the end they came to blows but, I am glad that Phil made them stop and reflect about how they really feel about each other and how that's the important thing.

Winning the million would'e been nice but, heck, they got a chance to do something that not a lot of people could do... travel around the world.... FOR FREE!!! (at least that's what I'd be thinking)
    In the CBS website, Bolo reflected his experience in the race (insider). It was exactly what you said. He said the experience was much more valuable than the money.

+ Reply to Thread