+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lena and Kristy

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I thought that the point of this site was to judge a book by its cover...

You said it.

FORT Fogey
    I've heard of Striptease Aerobics. I think it was in some show I was watching on TLC where the girl had to participate in it to give her more self confidence or something.

I'm rooting for them because they seem interesting and fun. Also, I've always liked Mormon reality contestants, although these 2 girls aren't exactly like Survivor's Neleh or American Idol's Carmen and Jon Peter. What I don't like is in their vid they mention something about religious people not being on these shows. Oh hello missy, haven't you seen Big Brother, Survivor, American Idol, or the very show you're on before? *sigh* I really hope they're not as clueless as K&K. I hope they're tough and more like Tian and Jaree.

FORT Newbie
    I hope these two pose for playboy. NOT

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Found this article from the Salt Lake tribune on Lena & Kristy. Looks like these girls have a quite a bit of travel experience under their belts. Also, some of the comments they made (or rather, their family made) about how CBS is presenting them (two sister's who can't get along, Lena being a striptease instructor when she hasn't done that in awhile) makes me think back to contestants who claimed things were fluffed to make them a little more interesting or create a story line. Considering these two said they got in a fist fight, I'm not exactly sure why their family acts like they've been angels to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    They actually have striptease aerobics instructors now?

If anyone needs me, I'll be at the gym.
    *Grabs towel and follows Wayner out the door. I'll drive!*

It'll definitely be interesting to see how editing and their demeanor plays off. I'm holding judgment until tomorrow. However, judging by what I've seen so far, they'll probably be one of my favorites.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I would like to see these two do well. A sister team, they seem pretty bubbly and I kind of like them. They are one of my favorites.

I was out of town last week and had nothing else to watch at the hotel besides some weird "dating" show, called Elimidate, I believe it was. Anyway, one of the girls on it was this little blonde mormon who was a rebel - it looks like it could be the same girl, but I'm not positive about that. It's just strange to see two of them in one week that look almost exactly the same.

Anyway, so far I like these girls MUCH better than Kami and Karlie, who bickered all the time. Kristy and Lena really seem to compliment each other and build each other up, and so far it's working well for them. I hope they keep their spirits high, because if so, I could see them being successful in the race.

I'm really impressed with these girls. So far no big drama between them. They seem to really like each other. At one point they were following another team though, blindly. They knew they were wrong to do it however.

When they made it to the mat to meet Phil at the first pitstop, it looked to us like Phil was thinking "I wouldn't mind a hug from these hotties!!"

I like these two... I thought it was great how they were encouraging each other at the detour.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    These two are hot and nice O_O. I like them but they come of a little ditzy in the beginning, but then again, you can't be dumb if you finished in 3rd.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread